how do i fix my profile?

CAA2AC22 A3C1 45F9 90F6 7C1F307FC3DE

• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY
looks like a roman nose to me

you’re good OP now shoo and slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Over and ShredPill
No. That is not considered a bird nose. A bird nose is basically a nose that looks too prominent because all other features are recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2378, RecessedPrettyboy and 3 others
No. That is not considered a bird nose. A bird nose is basically a nose that looks too prominent because all other features are recessed.
thanks.

A little. Not too bad, though.

You're white and good looking

Looks good but of course would look better with a rhino. Still you dont really have a reason to get it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Looks good but of course would look better with a rhino. Still you dont really have a reason to get it
I don't understand why everyone wants that feminine nose. If your nose looks like this and if the rest of your bone structure is masculine then there's no point in getting a rhino.

I don't understand why everyone wants that feminine nose. If your nose looks like this and if the rest of your bone structure is masculine then there's no point in getting a rhino.
What femenine nose? if you tell the surgeon what you want and hes an actual surgeon your nose wont look like a girl

it's fine bro

Nigga u set
Now go and slay

Your chad. Go out and slay

you profile mog 95% on this forum

takes picture mid swallow

Its over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: n33tf1f
Damn. You look extremely good

• Love it
you little ginger dog, i bullied u into submission on discord so u come here to cry
you ginger animal
i will cage you and never release you
just kidding lol your nose is the least of your worries. post a 3/4th rn
most girls wont care because youre really tall so its not noticeable, its also part of ur pheno so u cant escape
i have it too sorta
you should do something about your chin (from the front i mean) or was it lips that was ur problem

• JFL
you little ginger dog, i bullied u into submission on discord so u come here to cry
you ginger animal
i will cage you and never release you
just kidding lol your nose is the least of your worries. post a 3/4th rn
most girls wont care because youre really tall so its not noticeable, its also part of ur pheno so u cant escape
i have it too sorta
you should do something about your chin (from the front i mean) or was it lips that was ur problem

it was lips lmao
takes picture mid swallow
what?

i just have a high hyoid.