Do I have chad potential .

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ’ฆ
What all would I have to do to ascend to chad level. Also how to masculine dommax.
Screenshot 20220128 180218 edit 51683365007217

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and ROTTING
I'm kinda gymmaxed around 18% body fat here

You look gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 17248 and Deleted member 16861
What all would I have to do to ascend to chad level. Also how to masculine dommax.
View attachment 1511631
I don't think you could ever reach Chad level because the ethnic tax is just too brutal.
You could probably looksmax to a HTN or maybe a low tier Chadlite but that's it. Need to accept that you're not gonna be the next Salludon/Amnesia.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I don't think you could ever reach Chad level because the ethnic tax is just too brutal.
You could probably looksmax to a HTN or maybe a low tier Chadlite but that's it. Need to accept that you're not gonna be the next Salludon/Amnesia.
Would I be chad if I surgery maxxed ?

And what are my flaws and what could I do about them ?

And what are my flaws and what could I do about them ?
Pheno (can't be fixed :feelswhy:), round chin, big nose, uee. Also, your pic looks like it went through some kind of filter.
Would I be chad if I surgery maxxed ?
It's not realistic at all jfl. Chad tier means that you would look just as good as Amnesia or maybe Avrid, and I just don't see that happening tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and currylightskin
๐Ÿค
Pheno (can't be fixed :feelswhy:), round chin, big nose, uee. Also, your pic looks like it went through some kind of filter.

It's not realistic at all jfl. Chad tier means that you would look just as good as Amnesia or maybe Avrid, and I just don't see that happening tbh

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
no cus you look like a reddit cuck