Do I have changlite potential? I have been rated as 3.5psl and been told once that I have Changlite potential. Is this true?

D

Deleted member 8623

Gold

I do not understand. How can my psl be so low? I am a jawmogger.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
I'm sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Zeta ascended, curryslayerordeath and 7 others
Shit picture post better one

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Your hairstyle is bad and your glasses make you look boring and lame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 6403
Your hairstyle is bad and your glasses make you look boring and lame

This is an old picture. I already changed my hairstyle and I can ditch the glasses for colored contacts. Will that help?

Again, styling issues. You do have a good jaw, but you need to sex appeal/NT maxx in order to have appeal to foids.
biggest cope ive ever fucking heard
Bluepills me
look at this retard @inceletto @Mohamad @Lev Peshkov

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Warlow and inceletto
This is an old picture. I already changed my hairstyle and I can ditch the glasses for colored contacts. Will that help?

Like I said post a better more updated pic

yes

Last edited:
filipino? how old are you?

Pheno pill, guys ive seen successful with that pheno are super masc, like roided bodybuilder/rugby masc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and sytyl
Eye area, high-set eyebrows and supraorbital ridge of death

roidmaxx/ogremaxx is your only salvation, sorry

Height/frame-body will matter a lot in your situation and is where a lot of focus needs to go, how tall are you?

Height/frame-body will matter a lot in your situation and is where a lot of focus needs to go, how tall are you?

I am 5'7" and I look emaciated, but I have a BAC[6 inches] and have been told I have wide shoulders if that helps.

Damn its gonna be tough with that height no lie i dont have experience with someone in your situation. just roid up and see what happens its your best shot.

Don’t listen to the naysayers, you are 6 PSL right now, already Chang. Lower third > all so just focus on your personality and you should be good
The actual structure I don't see as the biggest issue, race and height might be lacking for white girls, not sure about how he's do with other races, I only know a couple ads in guys loosely and they are like 6'3 rugby players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back