do i have close set eyes?

Wiqfi

Wiqfi

Bronze
IMG 1083

IMG 1088

someone measured my ESR and told me I had 0.47-0.48 and said it was close set. here to check if its accurate

yes i know my undereye support is shit with assymtrical orbitals, not the point of the thread

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpeg
    IMG_1088.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Metanoia
Them being close set should be the least of your worries. You look rather boneless as well and have horrible colouring. Throw in the towel, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Them being close set should be the least of your worries. You look rather boneless as well and have horrible colouring. Throw in the towel, it's over.
i know my failos. if you cant answer the question no point in replying

• +1
They look to be one eye apart but I can’t tell due to lens distortion check yourself are they one eye apart ? If so they’re fine

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
His colouring is good for a curry

They look to be one eye apart but I can’t tell due to lens distortion check yourself are they one eye apart ? If so they’re fine
one eye apart is a myth lol (some guy on this thread already disproved this). mine are one eye apart but real results are calculated from ESR

• +1
IMG 1102

me standing 2 meters away with no lens distortion

one eye apart is a myth lol (some guy on this thread already disproved this). mine are one eye apart but real results are calculated from ESR
Your doing the most if it’s one eye apart your good

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
They're not close set. 0.97-1.03 eyes apart from what i gather

No

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi
You might aswell show us your whole face at this point I wanna see your jaw you look like a jawcel
i am a jawcell lol made a rating post back in feb, got flamed huge, but softmaxxed and leanedmaxxed asf so its a lot better than before

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung
  • +1
can you link the thread or tell me where to find it? id love to read on it

can you link the thread or tell me where to find it? id love to read on it
its on a different looksmaxxing forum but here:

nvm it wont let me send it, this site censors it out,

this is what the guy stated

• +1
Your eyes are normal set bro dw

0.47-0.48 is wide set

• +1
good eye area