Do i have gh defiecency

kambally

kambally

Bronze
i looked up for symptoms and i have it all + is gh defiecency genetic?

Weren't you the guy who was going to starve himself for 4 days to try and get prescribed HGH?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ryuken and looksmaxxing223
is it genetic tho
Yes, but I'm sure there are exogenous factors that can contribute/exacerbate the issue.
Your 'symptoms' can be the result of countless other things though, I doubt you've developed a chronic condition at a young age so it's either you were born with some undiagnosed condition or are just not acting in the best interest of your health - much more likely the latter.

Yes, but I'm sure there are exogenous factors that can contribute/exacerbate the issue.
Your 'symptoms' can be the result of countless other things though, I doubt you've developed a chronic condition at a young age so it's either you were born with some undiagnosed condition or are just not acting in the best interest of your health - much more likely the latter.
My minumum potential height is 173 cm and im 164-165+im growing insanely slow and i have the other symptoms too

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
You have to go to the doctor and he will get your blood and after give you some sort of pill(i think???) i forgot the rest but a educated doctor can only do it i think
They give you arginine or clonidine for gh testing to see if you are deficient in endogenous production

But that doesnt the fact that im growing INSANELY slow anyways i hope i have defiecncy maybe my manlet mom have that hormone defiecncy too and i will grow taller
You don't have clinically short stature, you're shorter but not an outlier on the bell curve.

• +1
But that doesnt the fact that im growing INSANELY slow anyways i hope i have defiecncy maybe my manlet mom have that hormone defiecncy too and i will grow taller
Growing 'slowly' isn't something that they'd consider. Growth is not linear.
You can always just buy HGH yourself. It's not that expensive.
When I was 15/16, I regrettably didn't even consider it because I read pharmaceutical HGH was thousands of dollars a month, so I coped with MK677, but companies like QSC sell HGH for dirt cheap.

Growing 'slowly' isn't something that they'd consider. Growth is not linear.
You can always just buy HGH yourself. It's not that expensive.
When I was 15/16, I regrettably didn't even consider it because I read pharmaceutical HGH was thousands of dollars a month, so I coped with MK677, but companies like QSC sell HGH for dirt cheap.
i will get gh ,hgh either way

• +1
Be careful with that stuff, don't want to fuck your endocrine system. Make sure you have PCT and AI ready before you even start a cycle.
i know those things dw i will get hcg + cycle without ai? i need it for my growth palates and some other stuff ofc i will get it and i dont think pct is a good think using hcg is better cs not taking any damage at all is better

• +1
i know those things dw i will get hcg + cycle without ai? i need it for my growth palates and some other stuff ofc i will get it and i dont think pct is a good think using hcg is better cs not taking any damage at all is better
I don't know enough about steroids to be honest, DYOR and be safe.