Silver
Plus what is my PSL rating?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
mexican filler guy is back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and SendMePicsToRate
mexican filler guy is back
Fillers are legit for a year or two, so far I have no issues but I’m transitioning to peek jaw angle implants and genio for the fall

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Lihito
Fillers are legit for a year or two, so far I have no issues but I’m transitioning to peek jaw angle implants and genio for the fall
How much did it cost for fillers

How much did it cost for fillers
I chose Voluma for angle and chin as well as a little for undereyes. Is a great filler that doesn’t attract much water if at all. Is like 700$ for syringe. It was a good investment for me as I’m 100% this is how I want to look permanently and that looks really have an impact on you and others. Looks are indeed everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yeah crazy cheekbones insane

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bro i was finding you , could you please link your filler ascencion thread i would appreciate it , its insane

I did a blackpill presentation in class and wanted to include you but could not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
How much did they cost, I want the to do too

• Love it
So fillers are not like implants? They just put more volume in that area ? Huh
I chose Voluma for angle and chin as well as a little for undereyes. Is a great filler that doesn’t attract much water if at all. Is like 700$ for syringe. It was a good investment for me as I’m 100% this is how I want to look permanently and that looks really have an impact on you and others. Looks are indeed everything.

Bro i was finding you , could you please link your filler ascencion thread i would appreciate it , its insane

I did a blackpill presentation in class and wanted to include you but could not
I will make a very detail post after I get surgery believe me, that’s why I made a return but I won’t be shitloating as I’m already ascended and have met very pretty girls and I been called a model several times by women and the treatment I get from both genders is significantly better. Everyone wants to be my friend and also girls and guys confess that before they met me they though I was really intimidating. Lol and just to think I was a narrow jaw incel not that long ago.

Anyways I will make a very high effort post with documentation and pictures one day and hopefully the mods post it in the best of the best section or something.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 14894, Lihito and 1 other person
I will make a very detail post after I get surgery believe me, that’s why I made a return but I won’t be shitloating as I’m already ascended and have met very pretty girls and I been called a model several times by women and the treatment I get from both genders is significantly better. Everyone wants to be my friend and also girls and guys confess that before they met me they though I was really intimidating. Lol and just to think I was a narrow jaw incel not that long ago.

Anyways I will make a very high effort post with documentation and pictures one day and hopefully the mods post it in the best of the best section or something.
Why don't you make your ramus taller with chewing ? You would have the best jaw here

• Love it

Mirin lookism ascencion

Nice middle finger to society

So fillers are not like implants? They just put more volume in that area ? Huh
Yea, fillers have limitations. I had a great base to start off, is just that my gonions are tilted inwards and my chin is very small, also I have hollow tear troughs since birth , and fillers fixed all of that, but doctors I have spoken to indeed said there’s always going to be the risk of filler migration, is not if but when.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Why don't you make your ramus taller with chewing ? You would have the best jaw here
Ramus length is determined by bone. Also chewing wouldn’t helped me cuz I have very inward gonions

Mirin lookism ascencion

Nice middle finger to society
Yeah, hence my name Cheat and win, fuck the rules never play by the rules this is a fucked up world do what you need to do to advance.

In case y’all wondering this was me a few years ago

How many ML of filler in total

i remeember i saw your face somewhere
but idk where

Abused dog @VicMackey @looksmaxxer234
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 16346
This is me now

• +1
Reactions: Silver
Sketch 1645184545675

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, volcelfatcel and Looks234
I want to see the images but it isn’t visible

Ramus length is determined by bone. Also chewing wouldn’t helped me cuz I have very inward gonions
How are they inwards and look sharper than mine , makes no sense tbh :dafuckfeels:

• Love it
Yeah, hence my name Cheat and win, fuck the rules never play by the rules this is a fucked up world do what you need to do to advance.

In case y’all wondering this was me a few years ago

LTN subhuman to chadlite elite