Do I have good genetics for gymmaxxing?

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Sphinx
Im 16, 194 cm tall barefoot and haven’t really every gone gym properly, do my genetics look okay? Or is it just not worth it for aesthetics (I’m naturally strong so powerlifting could be possible)
IMG 2874
IMG 2873

Yea pretty decent

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
good frame 194cm gonna be hard to fill tho reduce belly fAT

• +1
You have good amount of muscle if you havent been to the gym and wide frame for your height aswell

• +1
Niggers like you post this type of questions just to show off you already know you have good genes for muscles
But muh I'm a chad let me brag about my height and stacies I fuck
Like nigga @Clavicular
Thanks bro, they’re 17.5 inches tensed. I need to cut and thanks motivation for me

I’ve gone gym like a couple weeks and my benxh is 115kg, DL 210kg squat idek😭
start going more and you can easily bench 3 plates by February maybe even earlier

• +1
Reactions: _THMST
Niggers like you post this type of questions just to show off you already know you have good genes for muscles
Like nigga @Clavicular
Bro WHAT, I genuinely didn’t know I known I’m big but I meant can I have an aesthetic physique

Like nigga @Clavicular
Although thanks for the compliment ig 😂

start going more and you can easily bench 3 plates by February maybe even earlier
Hopefully bro, is 3 plates good or really good for just starting (obv not gna say is it average as I know it’s pretty decent)

Like nigga @Clavicular
are my genetics that good that you thought I was tryna do a clavicular and brag? I genuinely thought I was gna get clowned cos I have body dismorphia ig

Bro WHAT, I genuinely didn’t know I known I’m big but I meant can I have an aesthetic physique
Stfu dumbass this site is not for you
Only incels are allowed to post here
Your life is different than ours

• +1
Stfu dumbass this site is not for you
Only incels are allowed to post here
Your life is different than ours
bro have u seen my face😭 also ur newer than me fuck u talking bout, no girl has ever complimented me in my life u can be tall and an incel you know

What’s wrong with going to the gym and being tall?
u said ur naturally strong

so why even bother

unless u have severe delusion thinking bodybuilder physique will make u more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and grungymallard97
u said ur naturally strong

so why even bother

unless u have severe delusion thinking bodybuilder physique will make u more attractive
Nah I wanna get lean, like David laid type look, since I’m tall, wide shoulders and narrow waist will make me look like a Greek God in shirts with big arms

Girls don't go around complimenting unless you are chad+
bro have u seen my face😭 also ur newer than me fuck u talking bout, no girl has ever complimented me in my life u can be tall and an incel you know

• +1
Like nigga @Clavicular
115kg bench untrained “do I have good genetics” :rolleyes:

Like nigga @Clavicular

no I mean I need 2 people to wrap the tape round my arm one to keep it in place and one to go round my bicep, I only have one hand if tensed
Jfl its all good man, 17.5 inches is wild bro good shit

• +1
Jfl its all good man, 17.5 inches is wild bro good shit
Is it really that wild? I always see people on tiktok witu like 18-19 and they look way bigger than mine it’s probs cos my arms aren’t very toned rn

Is it really that wild? I always see people on tiktok witu like 18-19 and they look way bigger than mine it’s probs cos my arms aren’t very toned rn
Mine are 17 and im 5’10 jfl so urs is very impressive, i had the biggest arms at my school

• +1
Mine are 17 and im 5’10 jfl so urs is very impressive, i had the biggest arms at my school
17 at 5’10 is pretty wild tho no? 😭, was that before or after going to the gym, mine are 17.5 before btw idk if urs is before or after lol. how old are u and how big r they now

18, that was peak bulk at like 185 when i was 17, now im 155:forcedsmile:, im done gymcelling tbh, still try to maintain my physique though

• +1
18, that was peak bulk at like 185 when i was 17, now im 155:forcedsmile:, im done gymcelling tbh, still try to maintain my physique though
That would explain why mine are bigger despite u gymcelling, I’m like 8 kg heavier than u😂😂 do u think it’s worth me getting a fuck ton of muscle ? And getting a lil leaner

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
That would explain why mine are bigger despite u gymcelling, I’m like 8 kg heavier than u😂😂 do u think it’s worth me getting a fuck ton of muscle ? And getting a lil leaner
Nah bro lean out, face is law, maintain an athletic build though