Do I have gymcel potential?

vodkacel

vodkacel

Bronze
I planning to start training in autumn when gyms open. I've never done sports much, except aikido 4 years ago and since then I've been sitting and gaming 24/7.

In my opinion:
My waist is very wide compared to chest (how do I make my waist thin?)
My wrists are thin (is there method to thicken ulna and radius?)
I have huge hands wtf
Do I need to lose weight / fat?

Yes now go read my threads

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, SubhumanCurrycel, thecel and 2 others
Looks good.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You have great potential if you have never trained at a gym. I had 10 times worse genetics than you and after 9 years of training i bodymog you to andromeda and back, so you can get a great physique in 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, vodkacel, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
If I wasn't so lazy I could get you the best workout program + SARMs set up.
You should research SARMs for the next 6 hours minimum + watch a bunch of workout videos.
I'll send if u dm, but in like 24 hours.

• Love it
If I wasn't so lazy I could get you the best workout program + SARMs set up.
You should research SARMs for the next 6 hours minimum + watch a bunch of workout videos.
I'll send if u dm, but in like 24 hours.
I'll check them out, thanks bro!

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
I planning to start training in autumn when gyms open. I've never done sports much, except aikido 4 years ago and since then I've been sitting and gaming 24/7.

In my opinion:
I have huge hands wtf

everyone has gymcel potential, even if you have the worst features on your body you will still look better after you gymcel than before.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and vodkacel
I'm glad people have bee supportive in this thread. It can get very defeatist. Even if you didn't have potential the benefits outside of looking good are too good to give up. Focus on building a "lifestyle" around your fitness goals because the only way to see gains is through consistency. Also fuck the faggits here juicing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
I'm glad people have bee supportive in this thread. It can get very defeatist. Even if you didn't have potential the benefits outside of looking good are too good to give up. Focus on building a "lifestyle" around your fitness goals because the only way to see gains is through consistency. Also fuck the faggits here juicing
simp

looks like your typical ectomorph frame, hand looks large because it's the closest thing to the mirror. Other hand looks normal to your body in size. Your waist doesn't need to be smaller, already looks kinda small to me.

Looks like you could be decently aesthetic with some mass but as far as overall size goes, I don't know. Visually probably average range, depends how much mass you add tho. If you lift for many years you'd have more volume/mass than most non lifters your height

either way, start liftin. It will mog your non liftin self.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2729 and vodkacel

a legit comment from a shit site

Only people with good wrists think it doesn't matter. People have commented, grabbed, measured mine my whole life. Only stopped once i started lifting.

Only people with good wrists think it doesn't matter. People have commented, grabbed, measured mine my whole life. Only stopped once i started lifting.

yea, disregard that part and focus on the options provided

I have huge hands wtf

1. Waist is not wide, you just have no muscle on your chest/back
2. Not much you can do to change wrist size really, but it's not the end of the world as it will make your forearms appear even more muscular (relative to a skinny wrist) when you finally add some mass
3. No you don't need to lose weight, just need to put on some size.

• +1
@Dyorotic2 and I will prescribe you with some... supplements.
JFL

Nah let's get him some metribolone (17a-methylated-trenbolone) and some Mibolerone, jfl at the PR affinity.

You can't know until you work out for a 6+ months and see muscle insertions clearly. There are a lot of fitness models with amazing bodies and perfect muscle insertions who looked like shit before they started working out.