Do I have gyno on one breast or something?

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
One of my breasts are lower than other, this is due to scolisosis, gyno or just assymetrical muscle insertions?
First pic is few month ago, others are current.

I think you have slight excess fat tissue on the right at least

I think you have slight excess fat tissue on the right at least
Hm ok. I anyways will go to doctor in a few days just to check. I heard that gyno in first 1-4 month is very easy to cure

Prob too much prolactin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hm ok. I anyways will go to doctor in a few days just to check. I heard that gyno in first 1-4 month is very easy to cure
it's probably not gyno as in gland tissue but just a little excess fat. I got the same on one side. doesn't look horrible but still kinda shit. might get it removed eventually.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
it's probably not gyno as in gland tissue but just a little excess fat. I got the same on one side. doesn't look horrible but still kinda shit. might get it removed eventually.
Hmm ok. I dont really care that it looks assymetrical, I am more afraid of gyno.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Hmm ok. I dont really care that it looks assymetrical, I am more afraid of gyno.
even when it's this slight your nipples will kinda peak through shirts and shit. it looks faggy.

One of my breasts are lower than other, this is due to scolisosis, gyno or just assymetrical muscle insertions?
First pic is few month ago, others are current.

It is gyno on both sides.

• So Sad
I heard that it will go away just by itself, if stage 1. Is it true?
No, I'm sorry. It's not true that it goes away either. I had gyno since before puberty and had to get the surgery eventually. It will likely grow more but it's good you spotted it. Don't mess with any drugs, they won't make it go away; experimenting will just make it grow more. At least you are lean and won't have loose skin if you get it removed.

• +1
No, I'm sorry. It's not true that it goes away either. I had gyno since before puberty and had to get the surgery eventually. It will likely grow more but it's good you spotted it. Don't mess with any drugs, they won't make it go away; experimenting will just make it grow more. At least you are lean and won't have loose skin if you get it removed.
Great. I will go to doc. I also heard that if gyno spotted early(like mine) it can be cured quite easy, without surgery. Is that true?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Great. I will go to doc. I also heard that if gyno spotted early(like mine) it can be cured quite easy, without surgery. Is that true?
No it's not true but it will make the surgery and results look 100% better than if you were heavier or had left it longer. Find a good surgeon. (The best surgeons are the one's who don't advertise, don't call you back quick or email you, and typically have a long track record working in a real hospital with a plastic surgery sector etc.) The one's you see posting videos on Youtube are not the surgeons to go to.

• +1
No it's not true but it will make the surgery and results look 100% better than if you were heavier or had left it longer. Find a good surgeon. (The best surgeons are the one's who don't advertise, don't call you back quick or email you, and typically have a long track record working in a real hospital with a plastic surgery sector etc.) The one's you see posting videos on Youtube are not the surgeons to go to.
Great. I hope I will be able to stunt process at this point. Right now I dont think that it looks bad + I have 0 nipple visibility even in tight shirts. Thank you :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh