Do I have hypothyroidism?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I've been reading on Reddit about how a puffy face can be caused by hypothyroidism. I have serious, serious bloating issues and everyone on Reddit says it's because of this.

Screenshot 20200629 202136

Here's a girls progress.

That's pretty much exactly what happens to my face.

MVIMG 20200624 223151

debloated

20190613 150056

My face clearly looks different. Before you say "you look exactly the same bro" shit the fuck up, if you were bloated you would see the difference too. Look at my under eyes in both pictures to see how much water retention is in my face. In person I don't even look like the same human. I have the face of a 600 LB fat person but the body of a TWINK.

I think I have hypothyroidism.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
You can slay normie foids with your debloated pic ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 5891
I have the same issue, but it's defilently due to facial recession. The skin has no where to stretch

Just get your TSH levels checked and you´ll now for sure.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Stare, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Who cares ur ricecel and even though the picture is from a distance I can tell ur clearly recessed, it's over regardless

Who cares ur ricecel and even though the picture is from a distance I can tell ur clearly recessed, it's over regardless
Why are you telling me this?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
He doesn't even look asian though, if I saw him on the streets I'd think he's white.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Good_Little_Goy
How do you do that? Do I just go to an endocrinologist and ask for a blood test or some shit?

Yup thats exactly what to do. He might check your thyroid via ultrasound first. Then do a blood test checking TSH levels.

• +1
Yup thats exactly what to do. He might check your thyroid via ultrasound first. Then do a blood test checking TSH levels.
Thank you bro I honestly just fucking caged at the fact that this forum has people who know everything about random shit. Seriously bro, thanks for helping me out.

• +1
Reactions: animus and Good_Little_Goy
As @animus said, get your thyroid checked. And what's your current body fat?

As @animus said, get your thyroid checked. And what's your current body fat?
I'm not sure but it's sub 15%. All the fat is mainly in my waist. Check back in the picture of me and you can see I have zero fat in my arms, legs, anywhere at all just around my waist (remnants of a trashy childhood eating shit with a skinnyfat physique). I always have wide hips as you can tell from the picture, I have gyno too so I know I am/was high E and also had cystic acne, I'm on accutane for it right now.

Does hypothyroidism always cause high bodyfat? I've always been an ectomorph

• +1
why is everyone always such a dick to native lmao, I swear he gets the worst treatment on this forum
get your bloodwork done and you will know, my sister was convinced she had hyperthyroidism but was nothing
you look good man, psl will tear you to shreads cos your a recessed hapa but I still think your gl and have seen other users saying this too
misery loves company, don't let these pricks affect your self esteem too much, people rate me high tier normie to chadlite (white) and I'd prefer to look like you tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7173
why is everyone always such a dick to native lmao, I swear he gets the worst treatment on this forum
get your bloodwork done and you will know, my sister was convinced she had hyperthyroidism but was nothing
you look good man, psl will tear you to shreads cos your a recessed hapa but I still think your gl and have seen other users saying this too
misery loves company, don't let these pricks affect your self esteem too much, people rate me high tier normie to chadlite (white) and I'd prefer to look like you tbh
Appreciate it bro. And yeah people treat me like this IRL too and have all my life, I think it's just the failo effect I have a very hateable face I guess. Also my high E frame isn't very intimidating so nobody has any issue shitting on me for no reason. I'm really not a bad person imo but my face makes me very hateable, like I said it's just the failo effect and I'm used to it.

• +1
I'm not sure but it's sub 15%. All the fat is mainly in my waist. Check back in the picture of me and you can see I have zero fat in my arms, legs, anywhere at all just around my waist (remnants of a trashy childhood eating shit with a skinnyfat physique).

Does hypothyroidism always cause high bodyfat? I've always been an ectomorph
Yeah, you look skinny, so it's probably not a high body fat percentage. You could be skinny fat storing most of the fat in your face and in the waist area though, I don't know.

Hypothyroidism can cause weight gain and a higher body fat, so be aware of that.

• +1
Appreciate it bro. And yeah people treat me like this IRL too and have all my life, I think it's just the failo effect I have a very hateable face I guess. Also my high E frame isn't very intimidating so nobody has any issue shitting on me for no reason. I'm really not a bad person imo but my face makes me very hateable, like I said it's just the failo effect and I'm used to it.
People shit on me also. Trucels truly have no safe space.

• +1
Increase iodine intake + Vitamin D3 10,000 IU + Vitamin K2 100mcg + increase salt intake. Should help thyroid tbh.

I know a decent bit about hypothyroidism.

What other symptoms do you have? Bloat is not the only symptom of hypo. Theres fatigue, hair loss, feeling cold, brain fog, etc. Any of these ring a bell?

get on iodine and selenium