Do i have long midface?

S

SHOTTA

Iron
Brocells, do i have long midface?!? I asked a bitch earlier today and she said never heard a question like this before.l have no friends to ask this shit. Yall are my only hope.

Attachments

• 2E09428D-CAA9-433D-9F26-7FCF5DA1C91B.jpeg
    2E09428D-CAA9-433D-9F26-7FCF5DA1C91B.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Icon, incel194012940, lepo2317 and 4 others
Yeah, it's visually noticeable without the need to measure. Over for you, buddy boyo.
@russiancel
@Hollowburn
@St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Deprived, Prettyboy and 3 others
Yes you do, atleast in this picture.

Use a picture from farther away

Brocells, do i have long midface?!? I asked a bitch earlier today and she said never heard a question like this before.l have no friends to ask this shit. Yall are my only hope.
It's ogre.

• JFL
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 20370
Longer distance

Attachments

• 40F807BD-64EF-4EE0-A74B-6DF46FF38D08.jpeg
    40F807BD-64EF-4EE0-A74B-6DF46FF38D08.jpeg
    365 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, it's visually noticeable without the need to measure. Over for you, buddy boyo.
@russiancel
@Hollowburn
@St.TikTokcel
My midface is extremely compact in comparison with his one

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
My midface is extremely compact in comparison with his one
Long mid-face and philtrum are by far the ugliest traits to exist JFL.
StPhiltrumcel
StPhiltrumcel1

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
i thought i did too. mine is like yours

see the tip of your nose has a bulbous in it

push that up so its like a normal healthy nose

then look. you'll probably see u dont have a long midface, just ur bulbous nose was just making ur nose look really long

probably just need rhino

maybe bimax then rhino if ur recessed

• +1
Reactions: SHOTTA
just get a headtransplant my ethnic bro
i thought i did too. mine is like yours

see the tip of your nose has a bulbous in it

push that up so its like a normal healthy nose

then look. you'll probably see u dont have a long midface, just ur bulbous nose was just making ur nose look really long

probably just need rhino

maybe bimax then rhino if ur recessed
Trimax is planned in january

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Last edited:
He can ascend if he gets a lip lift and Genio to make his chin shorter. He's lucky it's not his nose that is long. Vertically long nose is unfixable.
Im getting trimax in january is that overkill. Dont now where to spend my drugsmoney. Where can i do liplift.

He can ascend if he gets a lip lift and Genio to make his chin shorter. He's lucky it's not his nose that is long. Vertically long nose is unfixable.
why he should get chin shortening? long chin is good trait while long midface. I have like 48mm chin length and my midface doesn't seem to be so long. Furthermore I have short philtrum and pretty long forehead which also camouflage my subhuman midface

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
you gotta take the picture from further away lol

Trimax is planned in january
why? youll look worse. at this point if your midface gets even 0.1mm longer youll have exponenially worse looks results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
why? youll look worse. at this point if your midface gets even 0.1mm longer youll have exponenially worse looks results
OP is forced to be MTN at best with that midface. No looksmaxing for him

OP is forced to be MTN at best with that midface. No looksmaxing for him
yeh lel, if he gets anything that moves his maxilla forward he will like tip into a .79 or .80 midface and at that point it wont matter what trimax does

• +1
why he should get chin shortening? long chin is good trait while long midface. I have like 48mm chin length and my midface doesn't seem to be so long. Furthermore I have short philtrum and pretty long forehead which also camouflage my subhuman midface
His philtrum is so long that if he shortens it his chin would look unnaturally long, he'll look like a cartoon character.
Th 1716011000

• +1
Why would it get longer? CCW rotation removes a tiny bit of midface.
theres no bimax that shortens the midface. this is just a cope for midfacecels. youd have to literally cut out your fucking nose or philtrum soft tissues to actually reduce the length. who started this retarded myth?

How can i fix the midface help this turkxell out

Attachments

• EAF2861F-1687-4E2E-810E-622B614B0150.jpeg
    EAF2861F-1687-4E2E-810E-622B614B0150.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 0
theres no bimax that shortens the midface. this is just a cope for midfacecels. youd have to literally cut out your fucking nose or philtrum soft tissues to actually reduce the length. who started this retarded myth?
You said his midface can get longer why would that happen?

They physically remove a part of her maxilla, how could it possible become longer?

• +1
Reactions: SHOTTA
how tall are u OP? If 6'2+ go for RTT asap and locationmaxx ASAP. Surgeries are cope for you, maybe that CCW bimax but im not into it

You said his midface can get longer why would that happen?

They physically remove a part of her maxilla, how could it possible become longer?

because the soft tissue remains. even in that video you can literally see that its actually just being pushed FORWARD, actually it even looks slightly longer in the after ontop of being curved

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy and HerpDerpson
because the soft tissue remains. even in that video you can literally see that its actually just being pushed FORWARD, actually it even looks slightly longer in the after ontop of being curved
Long midface cannot be escaped

Op looks like 0.8 without measuring, its over

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Moggie and Erik-Jón
Long midface cannot be escaped

Op looks like 0.8 without measuring, its over
Ratios are the devil

Mid face and eye spacing are the biggest killers

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
@Prettyboy I measured more pics and got between 0.94 - 0.98 :feelsohgod:

only cope is Rob Lowes midface is 0.95, I think fwhr is more important to help reduce the horse face effect.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Phillybeard1996