Do i have low natural estrogen

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Master
Took 1mg arimidex and felt depressed and nauseous af for the rest of the day. No one gets sides like this from 1mg does this mean i have very low baseline estrogen?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Probably, along with low serotonin. If you don’t wanna get tests done just add something like nolvadex plus DHEA, pregnanelone, and 50mg fluvoxamine since it’s a SSRI, sigma-1 agonist and increases neurosteroid synthesis. You could also switch the Aromasin for exemestane as it’s less potent

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, arab_chink and yeeyeeslayer
Probably, along with low serotonin. If you don’t wanna get tests done just add something like nolvadex plus DHEA, pregnanelone, and 50mg fluvoxamine since it’s a SSRI, sigma-1 agonist and increases neurosteroid synthesis. You could also switch the Aromasin for exemestane as it’s less potent
Increasing opioid signaling while blocking sigma-1 receptors via progesterone could also indirectly enhance estrogen production and signaling. If you do take them though make sure to take a micro dose of progesterone along with preg to balance the androgenic/estrogenic effects of DHEA, glutamate sensitivity and the insane level of sigma agonism/occupancy you’ll get. Sigma-1 receptors interact with ion channels like IP3 receptors that regulate calcium signaling and are very important for aromatase activity and estrogen biosynthesis. While this is kinda theoretical it could definitely work if you want to keep using an AI.

Btw, if you were curious, fluvoxamine would be good to add to dampen these estrogen-dependent changes coz since it increases 5-HT and 5α-reductase activity. Also increases estrogen/androgen ratio in the H295R cell assay, creating a stimulating effect on aromatase (CYP19A1)/inhibition of androgen biosynthesis along with all the other shit I mentioned and how it would work with preg, dhea, progesterone, (nolvadex if you need it but I doubt it, can still try tho first or with) and an AI.

If you want I could PM you more info and studies.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and arab_chink
Increasing opioid signaling while blocking sigma-1 receptors via progesterone could also indirectly enhance estrogen production and signaling. If you do take them though make sure to take a micro dose of progesterone along with preg to balance the androgenic/estrogenic effects of DHEA, glutamate sensitivity and the insane level of sigma agonism/occupancy you’ll get. Sigma-1 receptors interact with ion channels like IP3 receptors that regulate calcium signaling and are very important for aromatase activity and estrogen biosynthesis. While this is kinda theoretical it could definitely work if you want to keep using an AI.

Btw, if you were curious, fluvoxamine would be good to add to dampen these estrogen-dependent changes coz since it increases 5-HT and 5α-reductase activity. Also increases estrogen/androgen ratio in the H295R cell assay, creating a stimulating effect on aromatase (CYP19A1)/inhibition of androgen biosynthesis along with all the other shit I mentioned and how it would work with preg, dhea, progesterone, (nolvadex if you need it but I doubt it, can still try tho first or with) and an AI.

How much time do you have in your hands :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Not a lot I study law I’m just high iq you wouldn’t be able to comprehend
Ok idk what type of “high iq” person would spend their time here

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Ok idk what type of “high iq” person would spend their time here
I don’t spend that much tbh I just come on when I’m bored

• +1
  • +1
Shiiet im just trying to keep these growth plates open
Fairs bro then take note of what I said and do more research. Heaps of other shit you could do as well not just that hahaha

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Shiiet im just trying to keep these growth plates open
Adding all that shit if you’re gonna use nolvadex or an AI long term will make it so your chondrocytes survive and don’t get perma fucked (as well as everything else in your brain and body :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:) from not mitigating any of the effects from an AI. But the very least you should do is add a test base nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
Adding all that shit if you’re gonna use nolvadex or an AI long term will make it so your chondrocytes survive and don’t get perma fucked (as well as everything else in your brain and body :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:) from not at least somewhat mitigating any of the effects from an AI
im going to take aromasin, arrives next week
make it so your chondrocytes survive and don’t get perma fucked
Not sure what you mean by this too low iq

• Love it
im going to take aromasin, arrives next week
See how it goes man but if you gonna go down this route don’t rely on what autists on the internet say actually do research so you don’t fk urself up.
Not sure what you mean by this too low iq
They’re the cells your cartilage is made out of

• +1

Wait why would you recommend op to take estrogen enhanchers with dhea? Also op why tf would you take low estrogen, is this for height?

• +1

Sigma 1 agonism usually works like a bell curve so in this case sometimes more is less and less is more

• +1
Sigma 1 agonism usually works like a bell curve so in this case sometimes more is less and less is more
A tiny dose of progesterone + low-moderate doses of fluvoxamine, dhea and preg would pretty much equate to not too high or low occupancy but yeah you’re right, it does. if the aromasin fucks w OP’s hormones and nervous system beyond just common side effects it couldn’t hurt trying out a stack like that tho since he’s not using it as a PED or cognitive enhancer but for growth.

Last edited:
Wait why would you recommend op to take estrogen enhanchers with dhea? Also op why tf would you take low estrogen, is this for height?
DHEA is a precursor to estrogen and testosterone and pregnenolone is a precursor to dhea as well as progesterone so taking them (includes fluvoxamine which is an SSRI) would lead to an increase in production of precursor hormones that can be converted into estrogen via pathways that don’t get blocked by aromatase (enzyme) inhibitors. His concern was with low estrogen levels and it being abnormal compared to others’ experiences. The DHEA would balance things out better than taking DHEA with an AI, or an AI alone. If your estrogen levels are dangerously low from an AI that’s not a good thing really in any case. Estrogen is neuroprotective and a sufficient amount (varies case by case) is necessary for proper endocrine function. Also, everything I messaged doesn’t directly boost estrogen it would just help offset some of the side effects from extremely low estrogen caused by blocking test from being converted into estrogen via aromatisation. It’s not like they unblock aromatase and the AI suddenly becomes useless.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
DHEA is a precursor to estrogen and testosterone and pregnenolone is a precursor to dhea as well as progesterone so taking them (includes fluvoxamine which is an SSRI) would lead to an increase in production of precursor hormones that can be converted into estrogen via pathways that don’t get blocked by aromatase (enzyme) inhibitors. His concern was with low estrogen levels and it being abnormal compared to others’ experiences. The DHEA would balance things out better than taking DHEA with an AI, or an AI alone. If your estrogen levels are dangerously low from an AI that’s not a good thing really in any case. Estrogen is neuroprotective and a sufficient amount (varies case by case) is necessary for proper endocrine function. Also, everything I messaged doesn’t directly boost estrogen it would just help offset some of the side effects from extremely low estrogen caused by blocking test from being converted into estrogen via aromatisation. It’s not like they unblock aromatase and the AI suddenly becomes useless.
finding the root problem rather than taking meds is a better suggestion. I dont know why op is taking armidex, but if its for height it’s pointless. Also, dhea isnt nessiary since u already have a precurser,(plus bad side effects!)https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-dhea/art-20364199#:~:text=Don't%20use%20DHEA%20with,as%20nausea%2C%20headache%20and%20insomnia. Also, people react differently to fluvoxamine, not guaranteed. It all depends on ops case, and what his body can handle. If he really wants to take the drug best thing he can do is ask someone that’s experienced

finding the root problem rather than taking meds is a better suggestion. I dont know why op is taking armidex, but if its for height it’s pointless. Also, dhea isnt nessiary since u already have a precurser,(plus bad side effects!)https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-dhea/art-20364199#:~:text=Don't%20use%20DHEA%20with,as%20nausea%2C%20headache%20and%20insomnia.
Obviously it’s not 100% necessary but you’re missing the big picture aside from it just being a precursor.
Also, people react differently to fluvoxamine, not guaranteed. It all depends on ops case, and what his body can handle.
Correct but OP probably has low baseline serotonin as well as estrogen that’s why I recommended it, on top of all the other reasons. So the extra sigma-1 and 5-HT activation plus increasing BDNF and neurosteroid synthesis wouldn’t hurt, especially since he’s taking a therapeutic AI dose (results in 99% blockage of aromatase enzyme). I only mentioned fluvoxamine because of how it works synergistically with DHEA and pregnenonolone.
If he really wants to take the drug best thing he can do is ask someone that’s experienced
Yes, that’s why if I were him I would spend more time in medical journals and other forums/knowledge bases that are more centred around cognitive enhancement and bodybuilding.

• +1
If he really wants to take the drug best thing he can do is ask someone that’s experienced
I take 200mg fluvoxamine, low dose naltrexone and dexedrine myself as well as countless supplements but I don’t have first hand experience with the other compounds I mentioned. Would like to get my hands on DHEA and preg though since I’m not coming off fluvoxamine any time soon and it wouldn’t hurt to try, after speaking with my psychiatrist first obviously.

• +1
I take 200mg fluvoxamine, low dose naltrexone and dexedrine myself as well as countless supplements but I don’t have first hand experience with the other compounds I mentioned. Would like to get my hands on DHEA and preg though since I’m not coming off fluvoxamine any time soon and it wouldn’t hurt to try, after speaking with my psychiatrist first obviously.
Wow law school really is that depressing huh? Anyways if you need any questions about drugs n shit, i can ask my sister since shes in the top 10 pharmacy school

• +1
Wow law school really is that depressing huh? Anyways if you need any questions about drugs n shit, i can ask my sister since shes in the top 10 pharmacy school
Ask her what her thoughts are on taking dhea, preg, low-dose naltrexone (for dissociation and addiction), fluvoxamine and dexedrine (I’m on the last 3 now). I know a fair bit about the pharmacology of naltrexone but I’m a bit stuck on dosage tbf and I find the opioid system harder to wrap my head around, both in and of itself and in the context of the meds above. I’d also be curious to know her thoughts on memantine for cognitive enhancement purposes and as an adjunctive OCD treatment. How well informed is she regarding neuro/psychopharmacology and neuroendocrinology?

• +1
Ask her what her thoughts are on taking dhea, preg, low-dose naltrexone (for dissociation and addiction), fluvoxamine and dexedrine (I’m on the last 3 now). I know a fair bit about the pharmacology of naltrexone but I’m a bit stuck on dosage tbf and I find the opioid system harder to wrap my head around, both in and of itself and in the context of the meds above. I’d also be curious to know her thoughts on memantine for cognitive enhancement purposes and as an adjunctive OCD treatment. How well informed is she regarding neuro/psychopharmacology and neuroendocrinology?
She just got into 2nd year so idk if she can answer of that but ill try to ask her.

• JFL
Alright she said”
I think they’re good for the short term but try not to be dependent on it for like a long-term so I think you should personally try to find other ways to help with your addiction then just relying on those medication’s but they do help if you have Addiction.
Memantine is good!!!
I haven’t taken neuro or psych yet so I’m a bit limited on info”

• +1
Alright she said”
I think they’re good for the short term but try not to be dependent on it for like a long-term so I think you should personally try to find other ways to help with your addiction then just relying on those medication’s but they do help if you have Addiction.
Memantine is good!!!
I haven’t taken neuro or psych yet so I’m a bit limited on info”
Smart answer

• +1