Do i have narrow claviculs

Alex_notmogging

Alex_notmogging

Iron
Ive been longer on this site and im not retarded but for some reason my clavicules feel narrow:feelswah: , tho i have a pretty decent waist to shoulder ratio , im not going to the gym a long time (4 months) that why my stats are 70 kg on 188cm / 6'2 , is it just because i have manlet weight or just retarded short clavicules

Measure 49 cm / 19'2 inches :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and NZb6Air
Looked good until i pressed on the pic over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, thvg, 97baHater and 1 other person
Ive been longer on this site and im not retarded but for some reason my clavicules feel narrow:feelswah: , tho i have a pretty decent waist to shoulder ratio , im not going to the gym a long time (4 months) that why my stats are 70 kg on 188cm / 6'2 , is it just because i have manlet weight or just retarded short clavicules

View attachment 3123170
6'2 19 inches isnt that brutal, is kinda shit yeah, but your small waist makes it look better

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
suifuel chest genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Obviously you don't like CBum but I think they look decent enough, its your chest insertions which are more of an issue to me.

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
Your frame isn't that bad, you can fix it easily with gym

also did you try bonesmashing your claviculars? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ZAATOP4
49cm is brutal, mine are 55cm and ive barely got any muscles on my shoulders, hop on test and tren tbh

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Your frame isn't that bad, you can fix it easily with gym

also did you try bonesmashing your claviculars? :ogre:
Only bonesmshing my zygos but seems high iq so il never be able to move my arms:feelshah:, tho thank you for motivation bhai ❤️, it seems like the weight is just the problem

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
i'm trolling boneshmasing is meme bro
I know its a meme , and definitely i know it troll when i should smash my shoulders , just mentiod my zygos because i smashed my zygos in the past but its low inhib lol:forcedsmile:

looks fine just gain some size and increase test levels

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Alex_notmogging

View attachment 3123170
I'd say average due to your clavicular insertions pointing upwards instead of having more of a flat angle