do I have potential to ascend to htn?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
jfl I think barely anyone would give genuine advice just muh curry curry :feelswah: as i dont know my race

Attachments

• Screenshot (150).png
    Screenshot (150).png
    494.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20230803_09_55_34_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230803_09_55_34_Pro.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lixen, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
no, bro

your way is gymmaxing or niche appeal like long hair, unique style smth like that

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
This forum is just too biased againt currys its just fucked up at this point. Fuck it i will try my best and see where it goes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, son of Aphrodite and zura
Rhinoplasty
i would rather look into infraorbital implants tbh bruv my nose is pretty good for my pheno @V__0 it is very harmonious with my side profile whats your opinion what surgery should look into?

Attachments

• WIN_20230803_23_27_33_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230803_23_27_33_Pro.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No but if u shave off that sex offender Stasche you’ll ascend to human

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, skeet, zura and 1 other person
No but if u shave off that sex offender Stasche you’ll ascend to human
yes tbh . if i was white with this bone structure i would have been default htn state of this forum is just a echochamber of pulling down people @Lasacrko

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
You have a pretty good mandible (length) but your face is quite narrow. Try hard chewing (it works over the years) and gymcelling (can show this has changed my face in pms).

I think ur maxilla is recessed somewhat but you can defo ascend somewhat, I dont know where youll end up but you defo got a lot of room for improvement

• +1
Reactions: zura
You have a pretty good mandible (length) but your face is quite narrow. Try hard chewing (it works over the years) and gymcelling (can show this has changed my face in pms).

I think ur maxilla is recessed somewhat but you can defo ascend somewhat, I dont know where youll end up but you defo got a lot of room for improvement
yes my maxilla is very reccesed i have had sinus problems for whole of my exiestence yes jaw is pretty narrow tbh, i have to improve it.

My nose is straight af tho.
I meant rhinoplasty for width/thickness, your nose seems to be too big idk about phenos. I am not sure about other surgeries.
You don't look like you need infraorbital, unless you're squinting.

Attachments

• infraorbital.jpg
    infraorbital.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 0
I
I meant rhinoplasty for width/thickness, your nose seems to be too big idk about phenos. I am not sure about other surgeries.
I have almond ish eyes with slight uee so my lower is pretty tight so ya infraorbitals might not help with hunter eyes.

Tidy your eyebrows and shave the pedostache

Nose Width is fine my lip width is small @V__0