Do i have potential to ascend with gymmaxxing ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Idk if i got the potential to gymmaxx im turning 17 in 2 months and a LDAR

171cm barefoot at night

Attachments

• A9CA39E8-30A7-4A1D-B58F-9E77C56120EF.jpeg
    A9CA39E8-30A7-4A1D-B58F-9E77C56120EF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Your short stature fucks you over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 27660 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
whats my max height potential then ?
How fast are you growing? You're 17 and 171cm if you're lucky you'll get 2-3 more cm but the truth is if your growth has decelerated you won't get much.

• +1
How fast are you growing? You're 17 and 171cm if you're lucky you'll get 2-3 more cm but the truth is if your growth has decelerated you won't get much.
ive grew 1cm over the past 2-3 yrs and my dad is 170cm tall and mum is 155cm (both barefoot)

ive grew 1cm over the past 2-3 yrs and my dad is 170cm tall and mum is 155cm (both barefoot)
Yeah I don't think you're going to get any taller dude. I could be wrong but that sounds about done. I'd focus on getting money if I were you for ascension.

• Hmm...
Yeah I don't think you're going to get any taller dude. I could be wrong but that sounds about done. I'd focus on getting money if I were you for ascension.
ffs..... how do i cope with being a manlet....

do you parents have money for HGH? which country are you from? if you're form a first world countrie find an part-time job asap to buy HGH, you still have hope till 19~20

lmao why the fuck you ask the same questions with the same pic every month?

Guys this is my frame untrained :soy::soy::soy::soy:

their parents were blackpilled and injected their children with HGH and AIs
no viet/chinese parents dont believe in that shit and value work/hardwork over looks and shit

Most likely it did happen, but environmental factors are also important.
i was exaggerating when i said 8 inches but on average their like 2-4 inches taller then their dad's

you've been asking this for months and you still haven't done anything besides rot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Kebab Master and Bonesbonesbonesbone
you've been asking this for months and you still haven't done anything besides rot.
its hard to do something when everyone on this forum keeps mentioning my height...

Is ll worth it at 6’1 if ur a lift frauder
mans entered a thread to just flex on me that hes 6 inches taller then me.... lad r u for real rn ?

mans entered a thread to just flex on me that hes 6 inches taller then me.... lad r u for real rn ?
I’m an incel too don’t worry @Octavian_Augustus os thinking about it that’s why I was wondering

I’m an incel too don’t worry @Octavian_Augustus os thinking about it that’s why I was wondering
man i would kill someone to be 6'1.... actually no it would make no difference tbh FACE > HEIGHT reigns supreme once you reach 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Is ll worth it at 6’1 if ur a lift frauder
I'm 6'1" and I get height mogged daily at this point. I wear minor lifts but I don't like it. It's not a long term solution.

• +1
I'm 6'1" and I get height mogged daily at this point. I wear minor lifts but I don't like it. It's not a long term solution.
I feel a bit above average without lifts but only deel tall with them but it’s normal to get heightmogger dailly in college because ur didn’t hundreds of dudes daily who are 5’10-11 average

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
My comfy lift set Is air max plus 1.75 inch lifts that compress to like 1.25

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
I feel a bit above average without lifts but only deel tall with them but it’s normal to get heightmogger dailly in college because ur didn’t hundreds of dudes daily who are 5’10-11 average
Yeah so basically i think it's an okay height. 6'3"+ is where the halo starts getting real. I've seen my 6'4"+ friends benefit from it and it's jealousy inducing.

• +1
if ur getting heightmogged it must mean im getting tera mogged

Yeah so basically i think it's an okay height. 6'3"+ is where the halo starts getting real. I've seen my 6'4"+ friends benefit from it and it's jealousy inducing.
I’m trying glucosamine chondritin and msm and dead hangs before I go out for temp heigh gains but that’s like .5 inch at noght at the very most not enough for halos”. I honestly feel 6’3.5 for true halo

• Woah
I grew 0 cm after 16

• Woah
I’m trying glucosamine chondritin and msm and dead hangs before I go out for temp heigh gains but that’s like .5 inch at noght at the very most not enough for halos”. I honestly feel 6’3.5 for true halo
I've tried all the copes in the book. Jumping rope, mk, micro-fracture, Gluco. Bla bla bla it's all bs if you want growth after puberty it's LL.

• +1
I feel physique maxxing would be roi but I hate getting heighmogger more than anything it’s awful

if ur getting heightmogged it must mean im getting tera mogged
Well at 6'1" you will height mog most men (like 8-9/10) but I hate heigh mogs so that's still shit IMO. Most normal people can cope.

• +1
I've tried all the copes in the book. Jumping rope, mk, micro-fracture, Gluco. Bla bla bla it's all bs if you want growth after puberty it's LL.
Glucosamine is just to maintain miring heigh it won’t make you grow. What are micro fractures?

• +1
Was 5'11 in 8th grade. Now Im still 5'11 at 22. Early puberty gang

• So Sad