do i have potential

azeroycel

azeroycel

Iron
17y, 25 to 30 percent bodyfat (26bmi) never rlly had an honest rating, let me know (posted this in private and public rates need more replies)

Attachments

• Snapchat-1815051964.jpg
    Snapchat-1815051964.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-519925843.jpg
    Snapchat-519925843.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jué
Yee men

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Potential is the expression of a possibility. You won’t know till you just do it.

• +1
Reactions: azeroycel and manletmogger
Potential is the expression of a possibility. You won’t know till you just do it.
this is true for most things but with looks you can usually tell by looking at someone if they have potential by observing their flaws and seeing if theyre easily fixable or not e.g. someone with nct and a narrow jaw will have less potential as someone with good eye area and a wide jaw but lots of acne and fat and bloat and a hairstyle which doesnt suit them

17y, 25 to 30 percent bodyfat (26bmi) never rlly had an honest rating, let me know (posted this in private and public rates need more replies)
You look good bro just play any sport

this is true for most things but with looks you can usually tell by looking at someone if they have potential by observing their flaws and seeing if theyre easily fixable or not e.g. someone with nct and a narrow jaw will have less potential as someone with good eye area and a wide jaw but lots of acne and fat and bloat and a hairstyle which doesnt suit them
you missed the point completely

Your potential can only be evaluated by you.

As a great man says, its a shame if a young man never lives to see what there body truly looks like if he's barricaded by the walls of society.

#lifefuel