Do i have pretty boy masc hybrid look? What is my look and psl in this pic?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Screenshot 20220415 185609 Snapchat

@Xangsane

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-183459_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220408-183459_Snapchat.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Snapchat-2113786521.jpg
    Snapchat-2113786521.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1208525832.jpg
    Snapchat-1208525832.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-2046213566.jpg
    Snapchat-2046213566.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 0
Please get a perm for the love of god your hair is such a falio unironically

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
u mog me, way better bones then i. 4.5-5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
bro dont jfl react me @PearlHandledDeck

square up m8 :feelsmage:

• JFL
  • +1
One of the best looking users on the site

If you had good pictures on dating apps and fixed your massive levels of insecurity you would be slaying the emo girls you’re into with ease. You mog me to oblivion and even I’ve been able to fuck a few girls like the ones you post

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, 5'8manlet, germanlooks and 3 others
One of the best looking users on the site

If you had good pictures on dating apps and fixed your massive levels of insecurity you would be slaying the emo girls you’re into with ease. You mog me to oblivion and even I’ve been able to fuck a few girls like the ones you post
I try. I have social group pics and stuff on dating apps too where i go out and do things. Idk why my luck is so bad maybe my area is just so bad for hypergamy

• +1
I try. I have social group pics and stuff on dating apps too where i go out and do things. Idk why my luck is so bad maybe my area is just so bad for hypergamy
Do you match with a decent amount of girls you’re into and then nothing happens or do you not even get that many matches?

Do you match with a decent amount of girls you’re into and then nothing happens or do you not even get that many matches?
I dont be getting that many matches to start, then a lot of times it goes nowhere

I dont be getting that many matches to start, then a lot of times it goes nowhere
Mentalcel. Leave the forum, and improve social skills.
For extra PSL, get a perm, contacts

• +1
It has to be something about your pictures then

• So Sad
It has to be something about your pictures then
Nah. He is an invisible normie. He has a bit of a crackhead look to him as well. He can get LTRs as he is 6 ft+ and white. But he is not gonna 'slay' on dating apps or irl. Maybe if he roided and got a tan, he could slay.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: germanlooks, Deprived and aBetterMii
Nah. He is an invisible normie. He has a bit of a crackhead look to him as well. He can get LTRs as he is 6 ft+ and white. But he is not gonna 'slay' on dating apps or irl. Maybe if he roided and got a tan, he could slay.
Terrible take tbh

Terrible take tbh
How is it a terrible take? He is a 5/10 white guy. He doesn't have a chadlite or chad base where he can get a surgery or two and ascend. Obviously, better haircut/softmaxxing and shit could help but he is not gonna slay purely based on his facial aesthetics. He is tall and white so if he follows the RTT strategy, he will stand out amongst other men and only then he will be able to slay.

I am not saying he is incel tier. I mean. He can get laid with some effort. But he is not gonna slay based on what he looks like rn.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and aBetterMii
Bro what?? He’s a fucking vinnie hacker lookalike, and at the very very least, a strong HTN (imo he’s mid tier chadlite tho)
@aBetterMii just go on omegle. If people compliment how u look, thats all u need to know.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Offensive Bias and aBetterMii
How is it a terrible take? He is a 5/10 white guy
Not even close, he is at least top 10% face wise if not higher. How are you on this website and still this terrible at rating people

EE71769B 99DE 4994 9AF4 013307D0C05D

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, aBetterMii and Xangsane
Bro what?? He’s a fucking vinnie hacker lookalike, and at the very very least, a strong HTN (imo he’s mid tier chadlite tho)
@aBetterMii just go on omegle. If people compliment how u look, thats all u need to know.
Yet he posts here. He can tell you this himself. He is not getting chadlite treatment either IRL or online.

• +1
Yet he posts here. He can tell you this himself. He is not getting chadlite treatment either IRL or online.
I get rated MTN here, chadlite treatment omegle and IRL 💀

• +1
Please just ignore Pakicel. His opinions are literally dogshit when it comes to ratings.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, germanlooks, Xangsane and 1 other person
normie for sure

• So Sad
Unironically just get a better haircut

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-183459_Snapchat.jpg