Jerimal

Jerimal

Iron
I've had mixed answers and I thought this would be the place to ask

Attachments

• Snapchat-983242653.jpg
    Snapchat-983242653.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
yes kill yourself you are ugly subhuman. you literally look like a woman lmfao what a loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 3105 and 4 others
omg alain is back!!!

Is that your natural haircolor?

Is that your natural haircolor?
ofc no lmao he dyes it cuz he is insecure as fuck and thinks that hair color will ascend him. over for that tiktok rotter

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
ofc no lmao he dyes it cuz he is insecure as fuck and thinks that hair color will ascend him. over for that tiktok rotter
Its darker irl. The picture was taken in a bright car.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
joined July 29th. definitely a tiktok loser.

go fuckig kill yourself. youre ugly. youre never going to make it on tiktok or become famous.

go slave away at the 9-5.

fuck off. this is the peak of what youre gonna get here.

youre a 5/10 at best. now die.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: YabadiDabado, efidescontinuado, whitegymmax and 6 others

go fuckig kill yourself. youre ugly. youre never going to make it on tiktok or become famous.

Jesus Christ you did not hold back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I didnt think that was rare. Id say I'm more on the darker side, than lighter/ blondish.
If it's fully natural then yes blond + brown eyes is rare, if bleached then fuck no not rare.

Are u mad because I asked a question or because I was influenced off tiktok

If it's fully natural then yes blond + brown eyes is rare, if bleached then fuck no not rare.
Well ofc bleached wouldn't be rare, but I see plenty of blonde and brown eye people

its over for this fucking forum bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jason33, Deleted member 29155, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others
Well ofc bleached wouldn't be rare, but I see plenty of blonde and brown eye people
Where do you live?

Brown eye blond combo is rare as fuck but most common in the nordics based only on the fact itself that blond hair is found here before all other places.

• +1
Where do you live?

Brown eye blond combo is rare as fuck but most common in the nordics based only on the fact itself that blond hair is found here before all other places.
Miami

Then I guess these people are fake 🤷‍♂️
Even in Sweden the vast majority of blond people are artificially blond especially the women, they all have dark roots. Few are blond by nature.

Even in Sweden the vast majority of blond people are artificially blond especially the women, they all have dark roots. Few are blond by nature.
So blonde hair is rare. But why is blonde hair, brown eye combo rare too.

Blond hair is rare enough on it's own, it's a rare recessive gene, but the vast majority of natural blonds are accompanied by blue eyes, so for a person to be born with the golden locks and also the brown eyes is a rare phenomena indeed.

• +1
Yeah, it’s over

most blonde males in sweden did not bleach their hair what are u on about

most blonde males in sweden did not bleach their hair what are u on about
Some do, it's not super rare, but if you read carefully I said "especially the women". Besides you do see way more blond women than men do you not? 80% of blond women are artificially so, few men are blond because even fewer men were born blond.

Blond hair is rare enough on it's own, it's a rare recessive gene, but the vast majority of natural blonds are accompanied by blue eyes, so for a person to be born with the golden locks and also the brown eyes is a rare phenomena indeed.
Idk how lucky I got, because my hair is a dirty blonde. Id say im more on the brunette side. But everyone else calls me blonde. In the picture the sun just hits my hair.

• +1
Idk how lucky I got, because my hair is a dirty blonde. Id say im more on the brunette side. But everyone else calls me blonde. In the picture the sun just hits my hair.
I am also dirty blond, looks dirty blond in winters and golden blond in summers. My hair gets sunbleached easily.

Jesus Christ you did not hold back.
youre more of an OG member

these tiktok vain, materialistic cucks don't annoy you?

no idea, no presence of the culture just want to siphon all the important info and fuck off back to tiktok to gain fame and validation from females.

fuck these assholes. im glad, we as a community, fucking piss on them every time. im glad they will never ascend in any way.

no idea, no presence of the culture just want to siphon all the important info and fuck off back to tiktok to gain fame and validation from females.

fuck these assholes. im glad, we as a community, fucking piss on them every time. im glad they will never ascend in any way.
I do not feel hate or disdain towards these people, I know exactly how shallow they are but I feel sorry for them more than anything.
They can not see themselves, they live in a bubble of safety with no perception of any depth to the world or to themselves.

• JFL

Tf did I do, all I did was ask one question. I didn't know that ppl coming from tiktok was a problem. Its not like in trying to bash yalls community.

XD

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
You look like a cute foid

Would smash if you didnt have a dick

• JFL
Tf did I do, all I did was ask one question. I didn't know that ppl coming from tiktok was a problem. Its not like in trying to bash yalls community.
youre vain. youre materialistic. all you people care about is looks.
you want women to comment on your tiktok. you want to become famous. you want to be rich and live in LA. you want all of the spoils.

we are not here to give you any of this. get lost. you will never be good looking. find a purpose. reframe your desires in life.

neither hunter or prey

because blonde hair is recessive and brown eyes are dominant

• +1
You just made me realize how fucked up this forum is jfl

Get out while you can. This place has completely fucked my brain up

• JFL
youre vain. youre materialistic. all you people care about is looks.
you want women to comment on your tiktok. you want to become famous. you want to be rich and live in LA. you want all of the spoils.

we are not here to give you any of this. get lost. you will never be good looking. find a purpose. reframe your desires in life.
Your making assumptions on stereotypes.

I dont make tiktoks, I can care less about that. I wanted criteria on my looks. Saying you don't want fame, riches, or a luxury lifestyle is a lie. Of course everyone wants it. But why would I join for that.

I didn't expect to get anything out of this other than criticism. All I wanted to know is if my eyes were considered "prey" or not. But here you go crying about people joining from tiktok. Are they ruining your tea partys with more original people here. So what if they are, these tiktok kids aren't gonna leave if u bully them. Do it all u want. But hey. Just ignore the tiktok kids if its such a problem.

You just made me realize how fucked up this forum is jfl

Get out while you can. This place has completely fucked my brain up
Mabey you should just stop using this forum

Your making assumptions on stereotypes.

I dont make tiktoks, I can care less about that. I wanted criteria on my looks. Saying you don't want fame, riches, or a luxury lifestyle is a lie. Of course everyone wants it. But why would I join for that.

I didn't expect to get anything out of this other than criticism. All I wanted to know is if my eyes were considered "prey" or not. But here you go crying about people joining from tiktok. Are they ruining your tea partys with more original people here. So what if they are, these tiktok kids aren't gonna leave if u bully them. Do it all u want. But hey. Just ignore the tiktok kids if its such a problem.
they arent prey
they look pretty good from this angle