Do i have recessed chin or maxilla? Is there something off with my profile?

P

Pile

Banned
Screenshot 20220720 033431 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
oh buddy... XD

Go stand up against a wall, back and head touching the wall. I bet you will get quite the double chin unless you look up. Ya your maxilla is retruded.

• +1
Reactions: aga04 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
maxilla is okay. mandible is a little protruding (underbite) and chin is a bit recessed (2mm off each i would say). but looks fine overral, not worth surgery for 2mm. i would suggest chin fillers like 1mm well distributed and braces to fix ur protruding lower lip (by fixing the underbite)

looks like you are fat

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
maxilla is okay. mandible is a little protruding (underbite) and chin is a bit recessed (2mm off each i would say). but looks fine overral, not worth surgery for 2mm. i would suggest chin fillers like 1mm well distributed and braces to fix ur protruding lower lip (by fixing the underbite)
Thanks... i have to admit i did tilted my head forward but cause i have facial fat so nothing would be visible... can that distort your picture?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Have 10 kilos too much. Tilted head a bit forward... any suggestions about bone structure?
your bone structure is fine lil bro u good on that, leanmaxx asap

• +1
Reactions: Pile and Erik-Jón
Your gonial angle is too high and chin slightly recessed. Assuming you aren't frauding (you probably are tho), you can get away with just a jaw implant or fillers from a very good doctor (ramus lengthening is tricky with fillers).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
i swear people don't know how to take a side profile pictures.
Frankfurt plane.
So your ear should "look upright" not tilted backwards.

Basically the line from the bottom of your orbit to the tragus (pictured) should be parallel to the floor.
View attachment 902745
View attachment 902753

In addition, get the phone close to your eye and then take it back further, that's the "side" of your face.

Warning, you will most likely feel like roping.

Your gonial angle is too high and chin slightly recessed. Assuming you aren't frauding (you probably are tho), you can get away with just a jaw implant or fillers from a very good doctor (ramus lengthening is tricky with fillers).
Im not a fraud why would you think that hahaha