do I have shit text game if i fumble chicks that dm me first?

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Diamond
I seem to have somewhat of a level of ok looks to attract. Give me tips fellow slayers. What kind of mindset is needed?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SEAmaxxer, Suns9999 and Latinolooksmaxxer
my rule of thumb when i was pulling from social media/OLD was having 2-4 conversations before setting up a where and when to meet up in person

not that i didnt fumbled girls but also was able to convert

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
what was your conversion rate from dm to meetup? and then to fucking too. also, are you HTN? just trying to compare. why dont you pull from social media anymore? was your ig profile gigapolished?
my rule of thumb when i was pulling from social media/OLD was having 2-4 conversations before setting up a where and when to meet up in person

not that i didnt fumbled girls but also was able to convert

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Depends on how u set your profile. You have to be active on social media to get a higher success rate. Positive nt and thrust trap stories can get you way more dates than game.
Biggest tip for DMnig bitches is too ask them out early. Its also good to eliminate bitche who just want attention

• +1
Depends on how u set your profile. You have to be active on social media to get a higher success rate. Positive nt and thrust trap stories can get you way more dates than game.
Biggest tip for DMnig bitches is too ask them out early. Its also good to eliminate bitche who just want attention
wdym by positive nt? how important is it to make the profile look polished and very nt? i don't have posts, but i fraud on my story highlights. what was your conversion rate for meeting up? thanks bhai

this is what i do most of the time, i start to write shyt, then i say "im lazy to write im just going to call"

• +1
this is what i do most of the time, i start to write shyt, then i say "im lazy to write im just going to call"
do you angle fraud when facetiming? the reason why i dont call is cause i have a horse face that looks shit on the selfie camera. I can't match my highlights

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
what was your conversion rate from dm to meetup? and then to fucking too. also, are you HTN? just trying to compare. why dont you pull from social media anymore? was your ig profile gigapolished?
id say probably 1/10 or 2/10 rate
but that was pre pandemic, post pandemic havent had any success with dating apps. still pulled a couple foids from social media but they were from same uni so theres also socialcircle pill

my ig profile is nonexistent lmao just a photo of me with 0 pictures, i pulled from facebook mostly
dunno if im HTN im probably MTN tbh, main thing that i had going for me when i pulled was my uni (its like brazilian Harvard) and being tall (not too much of a halo in brazil tbh but theres quite a handful of foids that like tall guys, usually the tall girls)

but that was pre pandemic, post pandemic havent had any success with dating apps. still pulled a couple foids from social media but they were from same uni so theres also socialcircle pill

my ig profile is nonexistent lmao just a photo of me with 0 pictures, i pulled from facebook mostly
Ok, you were in uni. are you out now? how do you find it comparing in terms of difficulty? Uni is almost doubly easier to socialmaxx. also isn't facebook fucking dead? who uses that still?

• +1
thanks for the insight bhai

dunno if im HTN im probably MTN tbh, main thing that i had going for me when i pulled was my uni (its like brazilian Harvard) and being tall (not too much of a halo in brazil tbh but theres quite a handful of foids that like tall guys, usually the tall girls)

• +1
How tf you get dmd first iirc ur ltn

do you angle fraud when facetiming? the reason why i dont call is cause i have a horse face that looks shit on the selfie camera. I can't match my highlights
i never facetime

It's impossible to fumble girls that dm you first. You must have extreme social problems

understandable. what do you usually talk about on call? how do you steer the convo?
if there is no chemistry its not the right one, but idk man i talk about everything and nothing, you can even talk to her about lookxmaxxx

Ok, you were in uni. are you out now? how do you find it comparing in terms of difficulty? Uni is almost doubly easier to socialmaxx. also isn't facebook fucking dead? who uses that still?
yeah facebook is pretty dead-ish imo

brazilian zoomers are mostly on twitter (lower smv ones) and instagram (higher smv ones)

2 surgeries ascend you alot more than steroids
If youre brutally recessed or you have an obvious falio which is easily fixable, sure. Based on what ive seen of this guy thats not that case
im making some natty progress

it's not in english, im from europe
You say youre 6'5 78 kg. Youre gonna need at least 2-3 years of serious training to have a good physique

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk and noonespecial
wdym by positive nt? how important is it to make the profile look polished and very nt?
Its combination of looks and somewhat nt stories. Im lazy rn, i have to keep working on my ig.
i don't have posts, but i fraud on my story highlights.
Instagram is not only you. You need to show your cool lifestyle even if it's boring af just fraud it, everyone does it.
Good activities, hanging out in cool places with friends, shooting, illegal car racing, surfing, skiing, traveling etc
what was your conversion rate for meeting up? thanks bhai
idk I've never measured it. Usually, women respond positively.

• +1
If youre brutally recessed or you have an obvious falio which is easily fixable, sure. Based on what ive seen of this guy thats not that case

You say youre 6'5 78 kg. Youre gonna need at least 2-3 years of serious training to have a good physique
my madible is recessed, my front mogs my side by a mile. hence genioplastly. it will ascend me.

define a good physique. 8kg difference here.

Attachments

• IMG_20241024_093654_693.jpg
    IMG_20241024_093654_693.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241024_093652_728.jpg
    IMG_20241024_093652_728.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0