Do I have T20 eyes?

B

Burgermaxxer

Iron
This is a selfie pic with the flash directly at my eye. I am wondering what exact eye color I have, I am thinking T30-T20 and also I am curious if MSM actually does help with lightening eye color. Is there anything you can do other than surgery for eye color or am I just coping?

Attachments

• IMG_0672.png
    IMG_0672.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
This is a selfie pic with the flash directly at my eye. I am wondering what exact eye color I have, I am thinking T30-T20 and also I am curious if MSM actually does help with lightening eye color. Is there anything you can do other than surgery for eye color or am I just coping?
you have t40 like me brother , we're t40 brothers , stay here with me

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
brown is brown bro, ngl, even if its dark or light

• +1
Reactions: bigDickBruceWayne and boss8055
Bet what do you recommend for eyelashes.
again i really dont know honestly , but those might help , i recommend you research them and choose
minoxidil
castor oil
rosemary oil
eyelashes serum

• +1
Reactions: Burgermaxxer
EXACTLY. My brother got unlucky and was born with very very light brown eyes (under the light) father is blue eyed and mother dark brown eyed. There’s literally no difference between his light brown eyes and his arabcel friends who have T50

Low quality pic,can’t judge