Do I have tear troughs?

krt

krt

Iron
Do I have tear troughs? If not, what are these huge lines below my eyes?

Attachments

• IMG_6513.jpeg
    IMG_6513.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
page fc GIF

bro thinks hes itachi

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_2
well you can see yourself but many gl people do have that too

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I have the same thing. Mines just becuz of my shitty orbitals unfortunately

Nasojugal folds caused by defficient upper maxilla
IMG 2567
im newgen asf, but I think my maxilla isn't deficient. But I might b wrong cuz I don't rlly know the difference between maxilla and upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
View attachment 3094312im newgen asf, but I think my maxilla isn't deficient. But I might b wrong cuz I don't rlly know the difference between maxilla and upper maxilla
it is, it's obvious (to me) just from frontal, your lower eyelid should cover more of your eyes and u got nasojugal folds (itachi lines)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
it is, it's obvious (to me) just from frontal, your lower eyelid should cover more of your eyes and u got nasojugal folds (itachi lines)
If my lower eyelid were to cover more of my eye I’d b a chengcel

Can u show me a pic of good vs bad orbitals, cuz I can’t understand it

Is a neutral to positive a big failo?
Yes at neutral you get the failo shit like lower sclera exposure, naso jugal folds, no cheek fullness and at negative these are just amplified. We're meant to have a positive one

Yes at neutral you get the failo shit like lower sclera exposure, naso jugal folds, no cheek fullness and at negative these are just amplified. We're meant to have a positive one
I don’t see lower sclera show at all tho, but I dk bout cheek fullness

your supra orbital are is fine although not ideal, what are you talking about? are you worried about eye height? it will be fine, cause getting infras isn't a lift of the lower lid, it's an augmentation of the upper maxilla (3D forward growth), it won't dramatically make it higher, just a tiny bit, it would look a bit better

your supra orbital are is fine although not ideal, what are you talking about? are you worried about eye height? it will be fine, cause getting infras isn't a lift of the lower lid, it's an augmentation of the upper maxilla (3D forward growth), it won't dramatically make it higher, just a tiny bit, it would look a bit better
Aside all these things, am I mtn or smth?