do i have the best eye area of all time

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
IMG 1731

best eye area ever slayer exotic mulatto eyes not morphed at all slayer model eyes 9.5/10 eyes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium, murdah, WeiWei and 1 other person
Looks good, but wtf happened to your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: murdah
best eye area mogs funky contact fraud fat bloatcel little boy @RealFunkyFlamingo

Looks good, but wtf happened to your eyebrows
Best eye area of all time goat eyes slayer exotic eyes like meeks better than meeks mog

@Entschuldigung best eye area mog ever meeks disciple mog mog eye area mog funky’s fat eyes to his little fat zone mog

• +1
insane eye area

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and RichardSpencel
UNFRAUDED TOO DO YOU SEE ANY SQUINTING I’M NOT SQUINTING UNLIKE @RealFunkyFlamingo LOLL JFL NO FRAUD IM EVEN LOOKING DOWN

Fuck tou know how I get when you send this pic 🥵

• +1
@Entschuldigung best eye area mog ever meeks disciple mog mog eye area mog funky’s fat eyes to his little fat zone mog
:feelsyay:

It looks morphed, not at all

It’s not
Morphed
Not morphed A10 HYBERBOREAN EYES JFL AT THIS CAGEFUEL (reference to the nicolas cage laughing gif, in which he laughes very hard and hysterically)

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
@watah i mog funky’s shit contact frauded eye area he wishes he has my eyes Lolololololl hahahahahaha lol

Not morphed A10 HYBERBOREAN EYES JFL AT THIS CAGEFUEL (reference to the nicolas cage laughing gif, in which he laughes very hard and hysterically)
Stop pretending to be this fat nigger

Lolololol not morphed look at him so angry little elias school shooter ER thinkign im larping he gets MOGGEDDDDDDDD LOOOLLL JFL
yes bhai you are right you mog me :soy:

I will curbstomp your fat nigger nose into the pavement
Dnr I just curb came in ur mom lol she got fornicated and nword49’d lol @cromagnon is gonna do it next lol not even a word

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon and WeiWei
Im literally meeks ur mad @WeiWei I fuck ur wife with my big cock
I dick mog you. But it's not even worth it arguing it with a stabbable little inferior nigger like you.

Bye

I dick mog you. But it's not even worth it arguing it with a stabbable little inferior nigger like you.

Bye
Ok dnr i fornicate ur mother lol with my huge penis lol ur mad

no your eyebrows arent ideal but can be fixed with softmaxxes however, your major contributor to current looks is high bf%, which may be causing the increased hooding, whose to say onces you lose weight your eye area will remain the same, i know a nigga irl with the same shit and i know for a fact if he lost weight his eye area would descend

FAT NIGGER MOGS U LOL JFL IMAGINE GETTING MOGGED BY SUCH A SUBHUMAN IM THE LOWEST ON THE CASTE SYSTEM IRL AND U GET MOGGED LOL

• JFL
no your eyebrows arent ideal but can be fixed with softmaxxes however, your major contributor to current looks is high bf%, which may be causing the increased hooding, whose to say onces you lose weight your eye area will remain the same, i know a nigga irl with the same shit and i know for a fact if he lost weight his eye area would descend
It won’t. I had hooding when I was younger.

Bye
How’s it feel knowing me and @nword49 have massive BWCs and chad eye

How’s it feel knowing me and @nword49 have massive BWCs and chad eye
He’s so mad we mog his grandma lol i just forbicated his mom and grandma and mogged them lol

• JFL
Your eyebrows are selling

@WeiWei @CoreSchizo

IMG 1777

Me at my fattest and ugliest and before keratopigmentation mogs u all so hard eye area mog im meeks irl eye area goated slayer eyes im FOURTEEN IN THIS PIC BUT I STILL EYE AREA MOG BEST EYES MOGS FUNKY’S LOL even me with the worst eye color green eyes mogs LOL me before ascension leaked picture LOL MOGS U ALL

@WeiWei @CoreSchizo

View attachment 3020927

Me at my fattest and ugliest and before keratopigmentation mogs u all so hard eye area mog im meeks irl eye area goated slayer eyes im FOURTEEN IN THIS PIC BUT I STILL EYE AREA MOG BEST EYES MOGS FUNKY’S LOL even me with the worst eye color green eyes mogs LOL me before ascension leaked picture LOL MOGS U ALL
I’m 35 now and have ascended and debloated but wont post pics cuz im too much of a mogger

@WeiWei @CoreSchizo

View attachment 3020927

@CoreSchizo mirin ascension nigger

Best eyebrows ever ur on ignore little nigger
Why so narcy fat nigger your eye area is amazing but your eyebrows aren’t ideal? Also I’ll pull your big titties fat ass