Do I have the coronavirus? [Urgent]

Slayer

Slayer

💩
I was playing Lego Batman: The Videogame (2008) but then I heard that the coronavirus actually comes from bats? Should I only play as the Joker from now on?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3902 and 5 others
Bro batman has actually been relicensed to become known as coronavirus man. Stay safe and make sure your TV is wearing a hazmat suit to prevent contamination from the video game.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yang, EthnicelAscension, Vitruvian and 2 others
BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U NEED TO CURE URSELF ASAP!!!!! FILL A BATHTUB FULL OF RICE AND LAY IN IT FOR 5 HOURS. THE RICE WILL ABSORB THE VIRUS!

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Vitruvian and Slayer
I was playing Lego Batman: The Videogame (2008) but then I heard that the coronavirus actually comes from bats? Should I only play as the Joker from now on?
Top tier shitpost
7PSL

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Slayer
Bro batman has actually been relicensed to become known as coronavirus man. Stay safe and make sure your TV is wearing a hazmat suit to prevent contamination from the video game.
Should I let the CDC know that my TV has the coronavirus? Will they tell me what size hazmat suit I need to buy for it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Petsmart and Deleted member 1476
Should I let the CDC know that my TV has the coronavirus? Will they tell me what size hazmat suit I need to buy for it?
Let them know so they can send a swat team to confiscate your flat screen television set from your current place of residence. We will not have a dirty Chinese virus in our nation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Slayer
Let them know so they can send a swat team to confiscate your flat screen television set from your current place of residence. We will not have a dirty Chinese virus in our nation.
I think I just heard my TV cough, should I throw my xbox controller at it and put it out of its misery before it spreads too far?

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Petsmart
I think I just heard my TV cough, should I throw my xbox controller at it and put it out of its misery before it spreads too far?
Bro I think the TV is exhibiting symptoms. Sterilize it immediately via controller impact to the screen to put it out of its misery. We cannot allow the disease to spread.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Slayer and Deleted member 1476
Putting you on ignore until you get the all clear

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Slayer
IT'S OVER MAN, JUST GO ON A RAMPAGE SPREADING YOUR BAT VIRUS EVERYWHERE AND FLING COPIES OF BATMAN VIDEOGAMES AT RANDOM STRANGERS ON THE STREET, TIME TO DARK TRIAD DISEASE MAXX SON

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer