Do i have the hairline / temples to rock a slickback?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
I have a fringe now but looking for a switch up . Im already taking fin for months now

6F632EC5 7419 448E 9870 062757F9E8A5

Not bad at all

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Elvisandreaa and edodalic29
i now you are a mogger without i have seen your face

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
i now you are a mogger without i have seen your face
Thank you my son . Im okay facially , i just finished my rad cycle and have not lost a single hair . My dad had a full head of hair and nw0 til his late 40s and early 50s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Thank you my son . Im okay facially , i just finished my rad cycle and have not lost a single hair . My dad had a full head of hair and nw0 til his late 40s and early 50s
my hair will be fine my dad has all his hair and is 50 or so how much did u use thinking of upping my dose to 20 mg

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
my hair will be fine my dad has all his hair and is 50 or so how much did u use thinking of upping my dose to 20 mg
I did 10-15 mg . Honestly bro i wouldn’t go more than 20 , i tried 25 and got weird spots on my back . You will be fine if you stay in the 10-20 mg range . If you have any more questions pm , i’ll tell you everything from the 1st week up until week 8

• Love it
I did 10-15 mg . Honestly bro i wouldn’t go more than 20 , i tried 25 and got weird spots on my back . You will be fine if you stay in the 10-20 mg range . If you have any more questions pm , i’ll tell you everything from the 1st week up until week 8
I need help tbh

thank you bro will up the dose to 15 and see how that goes did you keep most of the gains after your cycle ?

thank you bro will up the dose to 15 and see how that goes did you keep most of the gains after your cycle ?
I kept all my gains and dropped more bf . The key is pct , keep lifting heavy and keep the calories the same . You can throw in Mk677 after for the igf1 benefits as well . The Mk will help with the skin and hair as well as keeping your gains

• Love it
I kept all my gains and dropped more bf . The key is pct , keep lifting heavy and keep the calories the same . You can throw in Mk677 after for the igf1 benefits as well . The Mk will help with the skin and hair as well as keeping your gains
when did you start your pct ?

I can't pm...