Do I have the prettiest nose in the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba
Cus I think I do tbh.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Petsmart, PubertyMaxxer, SteveRogers and 6 others
7B316B1A DD10 4CAB BA32 62FC7BBF5E8B

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Darkstrand, wagbox and 3 others
LMAO at your orbitals

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, androgenic, Peachy and 1 other person
Nose cant be pretty or striking on men, but it can be fucking ugly and hideous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, RAITEIII and BlackPillChad
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, jordanbarrettisgod, Stingray and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Patient A and jordanbarrettisgod

Attachments

• D2073CEB-8A29-4991-BFA7-4244BA813E2C.png
    D2073CEB-8A29-4991-BFA7-4244BA813E2C.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
hope this is ironic

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and jordanbarrettisgod
You looks 6 yrs old and 43 at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Patient A and jordanbarrettisgod
You looks 6 yrs old and 43 at the same time
That’s because I haven’t shaved is 6 weeks jfl. Can you answer the question at hand though please?

Better than my perfect, straight edged nose? I don't think so. Keep coping with your dorsal hump mate.

Pretty is always better.
jfl look at the reactions to my nose compared to urs. and i doubt my nose is the best on this forum

You have a bump tho. Mines perfectly straight.
it doesn’t matter. mine is still nicer overall and fits faces better. also urs is not perfectly straight jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hades
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, wagbox, Patient A and 1 other person
Groom yourself man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, jordanbarrettisgod and Hades
  • JFL
mine is upturned i mean. urs is downturned like a hook
Are you retarded? Mine doesn’t hook downwards, it’s neither upturned nor downturned. And yours is only slightly upturned, but you have a dorsal hump at the top so it’s kinda Jewish anyway.

Subhuman, sorry

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
JFL! Muh nose.
YOU HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS greycel.

first of all you are yet another low T currycel invading our forum.
secondly, your beta nose mogs your subhuman jaw.

Log out immediately greycel curry, don’t try to pick on the boyos. Instead Kys.

When we need technical support and gasoline we will still not call you back, plenty of other subhumans to do those jobs for us lmao.

And don’t poo on your way out the door!

Post a picture of yourself please, or I’ll just assume you’re an ugly fucking chink.

Imagine lurking through everyones' post history because youre so mad instead of just accepting you're a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Patient A
This shouldn’t be in the looksmaxxxing section you dirty dog

Imagine lurking through everyones' post history because youre so mad instead of just accepting you're a subhuman
Imagine having the audacity to call someone else a subhuman, when you don’t even have the balls to post a single picture of yourself
JFL! Muh nose.
YOU HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS greycel.

first of all you are yet another low T currycel invading our forum.
secondly, your beta nose mogs your subhuman jaw.

Log out immediately greycel curry, don’t try to pick on the boyos. Instead Kys.

When we need technical support and gasoline we will still not call you back, plenty of other subhumans to do those jobs for us lmao.

And don’t poo on your way out the door!

Didn’t even read a single letter, have you even posted a picture of yourself bluecel?

mogs mine at least

Imagine having the audacity to call someone else a subhuman, when you don’t even have the balls to post a single picture of yourself

Didn’t even read a single letter, have you even posted a picture of yourself bluecel?

Muh "show a picture of yourself". No one wants to show you anything you fat stinky curry, I can literally see your recessed subhuman jaw under your frauded beard you're not fooling anyone pretending to be low inhib rn.

Why tr are you faggots fighting over who had the best fucking nose? It’s feminine af

• JFL
Reactions: RobticaI
Muh "show a picture of yourself". No one wants to show you anything you fat stinky curry, I can literally see your recessed subhuman jaw under your frauded beard you're not fooling anyone pretending to be low inhib rn.
Fat? I’m 56 kg with a BMI of 19, so I’m actually underweight you retard. And really, stinky? Coming from a fish-eating chink? I can only imagine what your breath smells like you narrow skulled cross eyed subhumanI’m a vegetarian so my shits don’t even stink, keep coping.
And here’s my “subhuman jaw” you delusional fucktard. Keep crying for my perfect facial features, you chubby, bloated recessed slit-eyed fishy chink.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Snapchat 1486554126

I nosemog

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
Fat? I’m 56 kg with a BMI of 19, so I’m actually underweight you retard. And really, stinky? Coming from a fish-eating chink? I can only imagine what your breath smells like you narrow skulled cross eyed subhumanI’m a vegetarian so my shits don’t even stink, keep coping.

And here’s my “subhuman jaw” you delusional fucktard. Keep crying for my perfect facial features, you chubby, bloated recessed slit-eyed fishy chink.

Please tell me you are larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, alexcubi and Hades
  • JFL
Reactions: alexcubi, Deleted and Hades
he has to be
0094A80B 0FD7 4F44 A04F FD98CAE99B5E
”Perfect features”, He might just be delusional though. I guy i know ”everyone hates him” is incel tier but thinks he’s really gl and talks about how beauty he is. That’s the thing everyone thinks they’re better than what they are. 70% think they are smarter than average. The average person rates themself 7/10
Bro, get your Jew nose outta this thread rn
This is how i know ur kidding

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Bro, get your Jew nose outta this thread rn
Your chin is like 2 cm behind your nasion. On top of that, your chin is smaller than your terrorist nose. Get off this forum you certified birdcel.

C74E1725 4BF3 440B 98C3 84BFB7032754

01DBB704 85B6 4716 A9D5 859FF6F351D2

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Status
Not open for further replies.