• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ...

๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช๐™ข?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
(except indians)

I used to have normal ones but stress completely destroyed them

Attachments

• F52DF886-49AF-4BCE-A169-2C7DC918CAC4.jpeg
    F52DF886-49AF-4BCE-A169-2C7DC918CAC4.jpeg
    959.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”, ChristianChad and Sal
another oldcel. @DwayneWhite55 you have company.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and Prince88
HOLY SHIT. GET AWAY FROM ME.
THEY ARE DISGUSTING.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 18244 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 ๐Ÿ˜”, Corleone, Deleted member 18244 and 5 others
(except indians)

My eyeball protrudes more than my chin

mine are worse (im arab)

wtf were you even so stressed about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Screenshot 20220618 220605 Chrome
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste, DwayneWhite55 and mortis
its over bro time to rope

• JFL
Reactions: Stray_Cato
Nope. I need infraorbitals & lateral drill hole cantho & upper eyelids.

(except indians)

yes you have shit under eyes. Either fix them with rim implants with fat grafting or fat repositioning or stop your bitching.

yes you have shit under eyes. Either fix them with rim implants with fat grafting or fat repositioning or stop your bitching.
Were they good before stress?

Attachments

• 8E5CA04C-32B7-4DCA-B4BF-4DEBDA37B007.jpeg
    8E5CA04C-32B7-4DCA-B4BF-4DEBDA37B007.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 0
Were they good before stress?
THey were shit even before.

Don't worry mine are shit too but i'm gonna be booking the surgery for this year.

what a day and night difference

U have ethnic undereye as a white maleโ€ฆ itโ€™s over

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Save up and get the surgery done otherwise you'll be making non-stop threads late into 2025 about your under eyes

(except indians)

No need to blame the stress. It's just that you have subhuman genetics.

damn its worse than i had it in memory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
only clicked on this thread to block you (y)

• JFL
keep crying for me. i got more baddies than u ever seen in ur life. maybe one day u can be like me lil bro. bagging bitches even with a buzzcut and too lazy to shave. aint got time for that shit im just making racks.

2944108 moggg
2676892 image 2710

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Jesus you're ugly, must be loaded with money
nah, these were before i got my racks up. i just got game unlike u. maybe i can take u under my wing and you can be more like me. only $997/mo for my mentorship

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15539 and DwayneWhite55
Wow your eye area really deteriorated? How many years are between the photos? If it's more than 8 years I'd say you could attribute it to ageing; but even then I'd say it is a terrible transformation.

Sorry for you bud

Wow your eye area really deteriorated? How many years are between the photos? If it's more than 8 years I'd say you could attribute it to ageing; but even then I'd say it is a terrible transformation.

Sorry for you bud
3 years but my under eyes were much worse after brutal stress at the age of 18 and now they recovered a bit

Why don't you just do what you did to get rid of your nasolobial folds? Also have you considered just using light makeup to hide them?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Why don't you just do what you did to get rid of your nasolobial folds? Also have you considered just using light makeup to hide them?
The nasolabial folds were gone by niacinamide serum and collagen/vitamin supplements. Niacinamide is to dry for the under eyes
Make up doesnโ€™t cover the hollowness, itโ€™s more for darkness but I barely have darkness there

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The nasolabial folds were gone by niacinamide serum and collagen/vitamin supplements. Niacinamide is to dry for the under eyes
Make up doesnโ€™t cover the hollowness, itโ€™s more for darkness but I barely have darkness there
dont lie you told me dou got fillers for them

ban this nigga

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr and Wallenberg
how did it make them worse they obviously disappeared
First I looked like a swollen cuck for over 6 weeks and then they looked completely off and weird
I was fucking 18 years and 2months then. Imagine experience something like that in this age
And it migrated to my philtrum made it look dumb and sticking out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
First I looked like a swollen cuck for over 6 weeks and then they looked completely off and weird
I was fucking 18 years and 2months then. Imagine experience something like that in this age
And it migrated to my philtrum made it look dumb and sticking out
are both pictures after filler? And how the fuck did you get so swollen from filler alone for 6 weeks they usally say it will go away after max 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ...
Back