Do i have to count calories to lose weight?

cartiisking

cartiisking

Iron
Last year i was counting my calories everyday and yes i lost weight but i cant keep on doing that everday. now i am 6.4 191 pounds have muscel but im not lean. I wonna get fucking lean how the fuck can i do that. My face is pretty slim and i have good defintion but i want to get fucking lean. Please any tipps how to loose weight fast and dont lose muscels...
:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

starve

• +1
Reactions: bpcq and damonsalvatorecel
what you need is to change your diet not the amount

Last year i was counting my calories everyday and yes i lost weight but i cant keep on doing that everday. now i am 6.4 191 pounds have muscel but im not lean. I wonna get fucking lean how the fuck can i do that. My face is pretty slim and i have good defintion but i want to get fucking lean. Please any tipps how to loose weight fast and dont lose muscels...
No just make sure you eat in a calorie deficit by counting your calories

• +1
Reactions: damonsalvatorecel
ofc you need to count calories, do it or stay fat. cut your calories to -500 or -1000 depends how fat you actually are and eat 1,6g of protein per lbs of bodyweight. exercise 4-6 times a week very hard and intensely and you will barely lose muscle mass