Do i just have bad facial harmony or can i improve something?

S

soaraslayysss

Iron
so i’ve just recently gotten into looksmaxing. I pull a good amount and have never had a problem with looks until recently when i started to notice i have a rounded jaw as well as my jaw looks bigger than my whole face. I am a low body fat % don’t know exactly what it is but i know it’s not high because im skinny and basically all muscle. this is a good photo ive taken compared to a bad one. i started training maciters but i think its making my jaw too big. I would like some tips on what to do i think my hair helps me a lot and when i cut it my face looks big. i also think i have option B in the picture i sent of the jaws. is there anyway to correct this and accend?
IMG 0847

Attachments

• filtered-8C1285D4-6946-4BE7-AFBF-9A29225EDAC4.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • filtered-55C79B4E-66B3-4596-BF69-E36799087341.mp4
    6.9 MB
  • IMG_0851.png
    IMG_0851.png
    567.5 KB · Views: 0
my face also is starting to look very long and skinny with my new haircut i know meowing brings your jaw down and out but i don’t know if brining my jaw down will look good on me

your low ipd is what takes away lot of your harmony points away but thankfully your skull isn't that wide so it's not too noticeable, also if your forehead is small get a different hairstyle thats up cause fringes make low ipd's more noticeable. that's why gosling has a side part

Narrow IPD + long midface you harmony is like 60% max, your Eye spacing is very notable and a big flaw

So your max potential is HTN

the thing i’m worried about is my jaw it looks bigger than my whole face if you look in that video and it’s round

yeah you have a lot of appeal and your white as well
so there is no way to fix how long and skinny my head is with round jaw and jaw that looks bigger than my face?

Attachments

• filtered-91C90D21-8408-4965-9DC2-22461B368A59.mp4
    6.5 MB
literally a few millimeters away from chad life. just be grateful that your ipd isn't as bad as Adriana lima's ex husband

so i’ve just recently gotten into looksmaxing. I pull a good amount and have never had a problem with looks until recently when i started to notice i have a rounded jaw as well as my jaw looks bigger than my whole face. I am a low body fat % don’t know exactly what it is but i know it’s not high because im skinny and basically all muscle. this is a good photo ive taken compared to a bad one. i started training maciters but i think its making my jaw too big. I would like some tips on what to do i think my hair helps me a lot and when i cut it my face looks big. i also think i have option B in the picture i sent of the jaws. is there anyway to correct this and accend?View attachment 3183329
Train your neck lil bro, it's something that can improve your harmony

so i’ve just recently gotten into looksmaxing. I pull a good amount and have never had a problem with looks until recently when i started to notice i have a rounded jaw as well as my jaw looks bigger than my whole face. I am a low body fat % don’t know exactly what it is but i know it’s not high because im skinny and basically all muscle. this is a good photo ive taken compared to a bad one. i started training maciters but i think its making my jaw too big. I would like some tips on what to do i think my hair helps me a lot and when i cut it my face looks big. i also think i have option B in the picture i sent of the jaws. is there anyway to correct this and accend?View attachment 3183329
looks like you have a mix of some downgrowth and sfs in the maxilla. u could get bimax to improve your looks but tbh u look good alrdy and shouldnt obsess over it