Do I lack the bones or is it the bloating ?

bloodsteal

bloodsteal

Iron
I think I look good on the side profile but my front doesn't look good. Is it just BLOATING or is it because of my gonial angle ?
I want a more angular, sharper jaw from front. How to fix ? Thanks!

Front
Side prfoile

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Argentinazi and PointOfNoReturn
bloating. i have the same issue. lean down rn. i got bloated recently eating junk food like a pig and have the exact same angularity issue from front but still have good jaw from side. dont eat shit

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and bloodsteal
bloating. i have the same issue. lean down rn. i got bloated recently eating junk food like a pig and have the exact same angularity issue from front but still have good jaw from side. dont eat shit
I eat actually extremely clean and im even on keto diet now. Maybe I drink too little water and get no potassium? or?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I eat actually extremely clean and im even on keto diet now. Maybe I drink too little water and get no potassium? or?
no just lose weight. you cant see your ramus yet, you are above 16% body fat most likely.

• +1
Reactions: bloodsteal and pentamogged9000
The bones

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
no just lose weight. you cant see your ramus yet, you are above 16% body fat most likely.
I will update you guys in a couple months now.

• Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
do you fuck chicks?

Mix of both imo but it’s not over for you

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and bloodsteal
Mix of both imo but it’s not over for you
Image0 2

Here is a better pic. I think you're right. I will keep loosing weight. If that doesnt work ill just get a gonial flare implant

you have a short jaw, lacking lower third height and chin height in general, but your bones aren't crazy bad about average maybe so i suggest getting to 6 pack level and re evaluating

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and bloodsteal
dooesnt look like ur zygos are quite big enough to cast a good shadow

but u could maybe get a bit of leanness if you really work on it. doubt it will be much tho

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, bloodsteal and nandor