Do I look 4.5-5 psl in this pic

Survivor95

Survivor95

Became Chad or dead
Screenshot 2022 08 14 12 15 55 337 commiuigallery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 15827, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
No 3 lower third of face is tiny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
mid tier normie due to cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, incel194012940, squirrelcel and 1 other person
Not quite. You have a good jaw but tear trough, nasiolabial folds and overall bad skin texture hold you back. MTN imo
What makes his skin texture bad?

How can be at least 4.5 psl?
Get fuller and wavier hair full beard tretinoin sun tan ( w sunscreen) earrings and eye surgery can make you 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95
Not quite. You have a good jaw but tear trough, nasiolabial folds and overall bad skin texture hold you back. MTN imo
Well I have some bloting in my skin always, don't know why, If i will get rid of my bloat, my face look defined, just my eye suport is bad and started to wrinkle, is fixeble, but is cost.

Get fuller and wavier hair full beard tretinoin sun tan ( w sunscreen) earrings and eye surgery can make you 5 psl
My hair is wavy, just can't find a good hairstyle for my face, for eye aria I curently mew and bonesmash, but I think is copium since I am 27. Some fillers can do the job?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15827
My hair is wavy, just can't find a good hairstyle for my face, for eye aria I curently mew and bonesmash, but I think is copium since I am 27. Some fillers can do the job?
Icehooding worked for some users here u need thicker brows and supra implants but I’m not well versed on surgery maybe @Preston cancan guide you there

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
that ugly low class haircut doesnt look good on you

grow it out

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95
Ogee curve is a plus on men, not necessary
That's not necessary to be gl i agree infact u don't look bad but for being htn+ you need some striking features like prominent cheekbones, outward gonions or positive tilted eyebrows(are your positive tilted? From this angle is hard to tell) strong ogee curve is a halo and can give you hollow cheeks. At the end the better your bones are the better is the chance to look good

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
4.5 but not subhuman status. Good enough to get laid occasionally with a drunk average girl and LTR with a lot of effort.

That's not necessary to be gl i agree infact u don't look bad but for being htn+ you need some striking features like prominent cheekbones, outward gonions or positive tilted eyebrows(are your positive tilted? From this angle is hard to tell) strong ogee curve is a halo and can give you hollow cheeks. At the end the better your bones are the better is the chance to look good
I think my brows are slitly positive tilted If gromed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-14-22-58-59-854_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-14-22-58-59-854_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 0
MTN. Gotta fix the bug eyes

You legit look like him

You look like Steve Buscemi

Your Bug eyes are a halo feature in Mexico or Colombia!