Do I look better with eyebrow makeup?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
I was told my eyesbrows look too feminine, so I decided to use my mum's makeup to make my eyebrows thicker and more masculine. Do you guys think I look better or worse? Here are the before and after pics (the ones where im wearing orange shirt are after pics). Personally I feel like I look really weird, I dunno maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing myself with makeup on.

Attachments

• IMG20221102135753.jpg
    IMG20221102135753.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221024_220208.jpg
    IMG_20221024_220208.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221102_142015.jpg
    IMG_20221102_142015.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Makeup_Rules and Jagged0
Bro they gave you the wrong link for the LGBT subreddit

• JFL
Reactions: user5321
How ironic, u used a feminine tool to look more masucline

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I can barely see a difference

Bro they gave you the wrong link for the LGBT subreddit
honestly this is such retarded kindergardener shit. "ooOoH, youre doing something that GiRlS do, you must be gay!!!1 Also you must have the cOoTiEs EwWW!!!"
yes im doing something that girls do because i want to look good like the rest of you, not because i want to have sex with men. if you really are drawing that conclusion either you have the mental age of a 6 year old or youre a closeted homo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
I was told my eyesbrows look too feminine, so I decided to use my mum's makeup to make my eyebrows thicker and more masculine. Do you guys think I look better or worse? Here are the before and after pics. Personally I feel like I look really weird, I dunno maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing myself with makeup on.
Big improvement thin or light eyebrows are one of the biggest failos for a guy

How ironic, u used a feminine tool to look more masucline
If women can fruad entire cake faces guys can improve their eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
honestly this is such retarded kindergardener shit. "ooOoH, youre doing something that GiRlS do, you must be gay!!!1 Also you must have the cOoTiEs EwWW!!!"
yes im doing something that girls do because i want to look good like the rest of you, not because i want to have sex with men. if you really are drawing that conclusion either you have the mental age of a 6 year old or youre a closeted homo.
Nigga shut your goofy ass up

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
It's a really subtle difference but I can see it. The lighting is a little different in each of your pics so its hard to tell. I use Brow gel all the time. It definitely works.

I think it looks good, makes a big difference even though the light in the non-makeup pic hides your sparse brows. if its not obvious or clumpy try going for a darker brown and see how it looks no need to match hair IMO

at the end if you find a makeup color that looks best consider just dye-ing your brows