Do I look better with medium sides or skin fade?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I know my top is bad in both pics, just look at my sides:

F97CF4F4 0D15 4543 9489 F0351C5ABAB2

6141698A 5719 4BAA 9430 96AE4652E43E

Longer hair looks better

Longer hair looks better
That’s what I think from pics, but IRL I get so much more attention with skin fade... I’m confused

That’s what I think from pics, but IRL I get so much more attention with skin fade... I’m confused

I get you..I have the same issue actually..
I feel better in my skin when I buzzcut with a skin fade..but people's feedback told me I look better with longer hair..

In your picture with short hair...you should find a way to make your hairline straight and not roundish

I get you..I have the same issue actually..
I feel better in my skin when I buzzcut with a skin fade..but people's feedback told me I look better with longer hair..

In your picture with short hair...you should find a way to make your hairline straight and not roundish
I feel better with medium sides actually, maybe skin fade makes me look more western and looks better in motion

with longer hair he looks like Arabcel x Indiancel.
There is a lot of Overlap between Arabs and Indian/Pakistani..
Many Arabs, especially from The Gulf could pass as Indians..

Others Arabs from the Levant can overlap with Latinos/Euro Meds

Last edited:
Long hair looks shit bro

You look good with longer hair but you would look better if you got your barber to make a clean hairline. Your hairline is just super crooked but I think a skin fade with a fixed hair line would look pretty good.
idk why you're on this site though. You have good eye area. The only thing you need to fix is your hairline and skin and you're set.

You look good with longer hair but you would look better if you got your barber to make a clean hairline. Your hairline is just super crooked but I think a skin fade with a fixed hair line would look pretty good.
idk why you're on this site though. You have good eye area. The only thing you need to fix is your hairline and skin and you're set.
I’m here because I’m mentalcel

hes average or below, not enough
enough for what exactly? to model? true. to get ur dick wet and a gf? absolutely. ive seen MUCH worse looking guys with gfs and i actually know a guy who looks a lot like him but with at least 30 40kg more (fat) slaying a hot pussy

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
enough for what exactly? to model? true. to get ur dick wet and a gf? absolutely. ive seen MUCH worse looking guys with gfs and i actually know a guy who looks a lot like him but with at least 30 40kg more (fat) slaying a hot pussy
lets not cope with anecdotes, do you think hes a chadlite?
Yeah I admit I’m not approachable and look like low-trust caveman but I know I’m not legit ugly.

Not enough for what?
to get a good amount of tinder matches

lets not cope with anecdotes, do you think hes a chadlite?

everyone who spent a lot of time on this site or psl in general, knows that the blackpill applies on tinder/online dating the most. in the real world it doesnt apply as much. u dont need to be a chadlite to get a gf jfl

This is true, you have to be a chad as ethnic to get a lot of tinder matches

I managed about 80 in 2 weeks while at Uni but that was a few years ago

I’m much more successful IRL

everyone who spent a lot of time on this site or psl in general, knows that the blackpill applies on tinder/online dating the most. in the real world it doesnt apply as much. u dont need to be a chadlite to get a gf jfl
you do if you dont want a volatile relationship where she's likely to cheat on you or not loving enough, and you definitely do if you dont want to have to socialcircle maxx and tryhard, talk with a girl for 3 months before there's a good chance she'll even accept a date with you

You look like scheiße

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you do if you dont want a volatile relationship where she's likely to cheat on you or not loving enough, and you definitely do if you dont want to have to socialcircle maxx and tryhard, talk with a girl for 3 months before there's a good chance she'll even accept a date with you
I have a lot of social circles already and have access to a lot of girls, I’m just too mentalcel to do anything about it

if you're a "mentalcel" then how are you in a lot of social circles with access to girls jfl? Doesnt make sense. Are you still a virgin or not? If you're someone with aspergers or autism or anxiety or depression or something how are you meant to be a social butterfly, stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Introvertednarc
You look subhuman with either haircut

if you're a "mentalcel" then how are you in a lot of social circles with access to girls jfl? Doesnt make sense. Are you still a virgin or not? If you're someone with aspergers or autism or anxiety or depression or something how are you meant to be a social butterfly, stop the cope
I’m mentalcel when it comes to anything sexual or romantic.

otherwise I’m very sociable, throughout out school, college and Uni I’ve made tons of friends and been introduced to a lot of different social circles with girls in it

with nw0 and thick hair you should always aim for short sides. with thin, nw1+ go for longer hair for coverup game