DO I LOOK DARK TRIAD LIKE A DICTATOR? POL POT?

D

Deleted member 20618

Diamond
Do i look darrk triad?
Eyes close up:

I think i look like a dictator with my beard which i will be soon. I FIT RIGHT IN WITH THESE FOLKS. Right?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Quantumphysics, Elvisandreaa and 33 others
Btw i talked with my uncle who runs that shitty ass town of dipolog in the philippines and he says that i can probably take his place after because votes are rigged in dipolog. I can get a sweet little 16 year old wife when im 23 there and all the foids will be scared of me they will cream their panties because girls love to be dominated and i womt dominate them with looks but i will have them kidnapped so i can rape them and teach them a lesson if they fuck with me
035FF354 BB2E 41C3 B7A1 E7E147AD52EA

Tagging gaws:
@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @sebsyx @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Moggie @Biggdink @curlyheadjames @RoBobaFett999 @Currylord @raterater @Bvnny. @Octillionaire @johncruz12345 @Jpg @smvmaxxertilllate @btsgangruling @Curry Suicide @justinzayn @isis_Bleach @Stopping@Nothing19 @bigjuicy @Chinacurry @Chinacurry @Mogpogs @N0RTH @Jamesothy @galego123 @8PSLcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ROTTING @enchanted_elixir @Skywalker @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kingcel32 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @Thompsonz @Preston @cloUder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 15004, gymmaxedhorse and 21 others
You look Chechen bro

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 20618
we can start a corrupt government philippines gang and have an army of crackheads we can pay $50 to kill someone

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 20618
and u must find a way for us to make alliance with NPA and we can hunt down and kill JBWmaxxers with them

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
we can start a corrupt government philippines gang and have an army of crackheads we can pay $50 to kill someone
LMAO TRUE. Not even worth 50$ bro more like .50 cents 😂😂😂😂 we can start our new syndicate with @johncruz12345 and @FailedNormieManlet

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Your mouth area is really weird grow a bigger beard

• +1
Nice pct (positive canthal titlt)
And upthrust eyes
You looking like a Killa G

• Love it
you are our dictator:love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20618
Nice pct (positive canthal titlt)
And upthrust eyes
You looking like a Killa G
Thanks gaw. Would u say that i need rhino after lefort for lower third

Thanks gaw. Would u say that i need rhino after lefort for lower third
Bro inwould suggest fixing height i dont think so surgery for face is that important that first

• +1
Btw i talked with my uncle who runs that shitty ass town of dipolog in the philippines and he says that i can probably take his place after because votes are rigged in dipolog. I can get a sweet little 16 year old wife when im 23 there and all the foids will be scared of me they will cream their panties because girls love to be dominated and i womt dominate them with looks but i will have them kidnapped so i can rape them and teach them a lesson if they fuck with me
View attachment 1822173
Tagging gaws:
@Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @sebsyx @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Moggie @Biggdink @curlyheadjames @RoBobaFett999 @Currylord @raterater @Bvnny. @Octillionaire @johncruz12345 @Jpg @smvmaxxertilllate @btsgangruling @Curry Suicide @justinzayn @isis_Bleach @Stopping@Nothing19 @bigjuicy @Chinacurry @Chinacurry @Mogpogs @N0RTH @Jamesothy @galego123 @8PSLcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ROTTING @enchanted_elixir @Skywalker @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kingcel32 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @Thompsonz @Preston @cloUder
That is a nice plan. I've always preferred to live in the 3rd world.

• +1
That is a nice plan. I've always preferred to live in the 3rd world.
True the benefits are almost endless. Especially in the philippines, where signs are in english and locals can actully communicate with you.

You can live like a king with a 3000-5000$ per month budget there basically. Like eat out every day, visit the beach, get a personal chef and driver (they usually cost about 80$ per month).

Im gonna go to dipolog and see if i can get rich off of the politics there and if i dont or cant get into politics, im just gonna retire in the mountainous region of Baguiao. I can also go fishing whenever i want because theres so much water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
True the benefits are almost endless. Especially in the philippines, where signs are in english and locals can actully communicate with you.

You can live like a king with a 3000-5000$ per month budget there basically. Like eat out every day, visit the beach, get a personal chef and driver (they usually cost about 80$ per month).

Im gonna go to dipolog and see if i can get rich off of the politics there and if i dont or cant get into politics, im just gonna retire in the mountainous region of Baguiao. I can also go fishing whenever i want because theres so much water.

Just don't ever get involved with no drugs dude. It's an automatic life sentence for selling ice. Sounds like a great place to live though.

• +1
Just don't ever get involved with no drugs dude. It's an automatic life sentence for selling ice. Sounds like a great place to live though.
True drugs is a great way to ruin someone's life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
you got me at the third pic :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
View attachment 1822173
Tagging gaws:
Ik

• Love it
ur face is very unharomious which means ur very unattractive

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17829
idk about rape but jhust be a kind leader

• Love it
B85C790B 6BAC 4B90 83B8 D2DFF9C9723D

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17791
View attachment 1822173
Tagging gaws:
mirin

• Love it

ill come fishing with u nigga

• Love it
Skull size too small. It makes you seem unintimidating.

• So Sad
Mirin the rigged election dictatormaxx. Should invite all users there throw a huge party

• JFL
  • Love it
Mirin the rigged election dictatormaxx. Should invite all users there throw a huge party
Honestly i would love to schedule an incel vacation with .org users in the philippines. A vacation to the philippines is cheap AF and im working minimum wage so i can afford it when i turn 18 next year.

• Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 20618
View attachment 1822173
Tagging gaws:

Do i look darrk triad?
Eyes close up:

I think i look like a dictator with my beard which i will be soon. I FIT RIGHT IN WITH THESE FOLKS. Right?

Grow aryan hair chest too

• Love it
Looks like you need to remember to register as a sex offender. Or they’ll lock you up

• WTF
Not tryna shit on u but u literally look like a chick in a bad disguise as a dude

Must be the pct & the oval face

• So Sad
Not tryna shit on u but u literally look like a chick in a bad disguise as a dude

Must be the pct & the oval face
Are there any surgeries i can get for lower third? Or is it over

Do i look darrk triad?
Eyes close up:

Dark triad Malay overlord vibes tbh

• Love it
View attachment 1822173
Tagging gaws:
can i be ur leiutenant yakhi i need some jb pussy too

• Love it
you'd mog in marawi

• Love it
you'd mog in marawi
im prob gonna go there because there are no jbw maxxers there (cumskins get kidnapped and killed by the abu sayyaf terrorists there) and the locas are malnourished so theyll be shorter and poorer than me

• Love it
Reactions: never_lucky