You look like a Sicilian hoodlum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, IceCutter and 3 others
looks sexy

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
I
You look like a Sicilian hoodlum. Is your name Dario?
I dont know what is hoodlum...i wont search it on google coz my sixth sense says me it is more on the negative side lol

no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
Hey pajeet. Nice colored contacts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Maybe a bit moroccan or greek

• +1
Bro I see now your eyelids are asymmetrical, the left upper eyelid is very droopy and exposed, try getting fillers in it, will make you less crazy looking

• +1
Then may be mixed ...but i can pass as a greek if i dye my hair blonde or brown ...i am already thinking of keeping a french cut beard and dying it blonde or light brown....just want to match it with the eye colour

mexican paki hybrid idk

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, xz90 and 1 other person
Bro I see now your eyelids are asymmetrical, the left upper eyelid is very droopy and exposed, try getting fillers in it, will make you less crazy looking
Its not actually asymmetrical though it is very minutely asymmetrical i would explain what it is ....an ant has bitten me on my upper eyelid which has made my one eyelid little little bit swollen which makes it look asymmetrical like kinda ptosis and i took the selfie after that ...
Hey pajeet. Nice colored contacts.
No they are real bro not contacts...this is my actual eye colour

You won't look European at all. Stop coping and accept your roots.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Extra Chromosome, rockndogs and 2 others
I
You won't look European at all. Stop coping and accept your roots.
I am proud of my roots ...i am just saying it coz people near say me i look less indian...though any indian would recognize me i am an indian

I

I am proud of my roots ...i am just saying it coz people near say me i look less indian...though any indian would recognize me i am an indian
They are probably trying to be polite. You look better than the average Indian, but that doesn't make you any less Indian Looking. 95% of people would say you are Indian

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Pex1992 and BurakOzcivitFanboy
They are probably trying to be polite. You look better than the average Indian, but that doesn't make you any less Indian Looking. 95% of people would say you are Indian
Many people here mistook me for brazillian or mexican when i first posted a picture then i told them i am an indian and some were shocked ...and i am also going to keep a french cut beard and colour it blonde or light brown just to match it with the eye colour

Many people here mistook me for brazillian or mexican when i first posted a picture then i told them i am an indian and some were shocked ...and i am also going to keep a french cut beard and colour it blonde or light brown just to match it with the eye colour
Why are you trying to hide being Indian tho? You don't look at all like the mexicans or brazilians I know, but I guess you don't like like your average Indian either.

You could pass as some sort of Italian-Pashtun mix I guess.

• +1
You are the curry version of this Italian-Jew
jason-genova-1.jpg

hkFx_AMq_400x400.jpg

genova-jason-image.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, ZUZZCEL and 1 other person
Why are you trying to hide being Indian tho? You don't look at all like the mexicans or brazilians I know, but I guess you don't like like your average Indian either.
As i said i am not hiding it ...i am just thinking that i look less indian thats it....i saw greek mediterranian people pics ...and i found similarities to my face so i thought ...maybe i am coping
You are the curry version of this Italian-Jew
jason-genova-1.jpg

hkFx_AMq_400x400.jpg

genova-jason-image.jpg
He looks autist as fuck i am no where near him srs...i have better harmony than him

As i said i am not hiding it ...i am just thinking that i look less indian thats it....i saw greek mediterranian people pics ...and i found similarities to my face so i thought ...maybe i am coping
I'm Spanish myself (Mediterranian), and you don't look at all like the guys arround here. You still look Indian to me, but less Indian that the ones in my University.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and Pex1992
I mean kinda greek italian or mexican...or mullato
No phenotypically you do not look European/Caucasian... Can’t put my finger on your nationality doesn’t look Mediterranean either some kind of admixture with Indian , Middle East or North African maybe still unsure tho

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Extra Chromosome and Pex1992
M
No phenotypically you do not look European/Caucasian... Can’t put my finger on your nationality doesn’t look Mediterranean either some kind of admixture with Indian , Middle East or North African maybe still unsure tho
middle east people look completerly different u can say iranian its in central asia...and north africans are white people i think so who followed christanity before the rise of islam
doesn't matter if you have good body like him
View attachment 36741
Shoulder muscles not defined though
Btw guys do i look little bit like this indian actor....apart from the same eye colour..And tall face .do i look facewise little bit like him

Attachments

• images (15).jpeg
    images (15).jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 52
  • images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
No, man.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Pex1992
Look like a character from Scarface

Mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Pex1992
WQUOTE="IceCutter, post: 275096, member: 173"]
Look like a character from Scarface

Mirin tbh
[/QUOTE]
Which character

Last edited:
Of course not. You look latino as fuck.

• +1
If you count Gypsies as European.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Extra Chromosome
Pure aryan. Hitler would keep samples of your DNA to bring back the glory of the aryans.
Caramelldansen/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, RichardSpencel, Krezo and 1 other person
You look like a curry with a high Aryan admixture. Very Indo-European indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Extra Chromosome
Pure aryan. Hitler would keep samples of your DNA to bring back the glory of the aryans.
Caramelldansen/10.
But if i am not mistaken arent all north indians aryans that came from iran and also iranians from where the aryan name appeared which hittler used for its swasthika symbol in ww2....aryan master race

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome