beard:
47586257_359244894840915_3332494828960219136_n.jpg

no beard:
Y2LlbkW.jpg

Where u from brah?

That’s more of a tiny goatee.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
algerians, morrocans and tunisians are prob the best looking ethnics, the mix of dom + olive skin is godly
Yep i always said this but shitskins hated me for it and said we are shitskins too
When i posted pics of average moroccans and chad moroccans i got attacked for posting guys who dont look moroccan lol

Yep i always said this but shitskins hated me for it and said we are shitskins too
When i posted pics of average moroccans and chad moroccans i got attacked for posting guys who dont look moroccan lol
legit, we people think "ethnik" they think of middle eastern arabs and indians aka the ugliest ethniks on earth. no joke the best of our race rivals the best white chads

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
legit, we people think "ethnik" they think of middle eastern arabs and indians aka the ugliest ethniks on earth. no joke the best of our race rivals the best white chads
Pretty sure North Africans share high % of DNA with peninsula Arabs and Levantines....Aka Muslim conquests.

That's not a beard, it takes almost a year to grow out a good one.

What beard?

• +1
Reactions: cancelling
That's not a beard, but looks better. Beard almost looks better than no beard unless you got pubic hair quality hair
Otherwise you need to have insane godly jawline to even rock no beard

no beard = balding
you need to have insane skull shape to rock as bald man and most of the time it looks worse
same for facial hair for men, however, in that case you need insane jaw + chin