I want to rape your high T ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, ItsOver.com and PointOfNoReturn
@Xangsane alt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, ItsOver.com, Xangsane and 1 other person
I'm asking if it looks high T
Taking a pic of your ass and applying an anime filter and then asking if it looks high T is an extremely low T in and of itself.

But to answer your question, the very fact I wasn't sure whether it belonged to a man or woman (normally I'm good at this), is the very proof your ass looks very low T as well.

Like, your ass would be sold for a pack of cigarettes not on your first day but on the very first 10 minutes, if you were to end up in jail. It's absolutely brootal man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Xangsane
Taking a pic of your ass and applying an anime filter and then asking if it looks high T is an extremely low T in and of itself.
Because posting a raw pic of my ass is gay. But I'm thinking of sending a pic of my ass wearing my most flattering trousers to her. I'd just be standing with my back to the camera, shirtless, doing things in the kitchen and it'll be a totally innocent looking photo except my ass is showing out nicely in my pants
But to answer your question, the very fact I wasn't sure whether it belonged to a man or woman (normally I'm good at this), is the very proof your ass looks very low T as well.
Why not? Are you saying my ass looks big and bubbly?

Like, your ass would be sold for a pack of cigarettes not on your first day but on the very first 10 minutes, if you were to end up in jail. It's absolutely brootal man.
I don't smoke as it's bad for the lungs, but why?

Because posting a raw pic of my ass is gay. But I'm thinking of sending a pic of my ass wearing my most flattering trousers to her. I'd just be standing with my back to the camera, shirtless, doing things in the kitchen and it'll be a totally innocent looking photo except my ass is showing out nicely in my pants

Why not? Are you saying my ass looks big and bubbly?

I don't smoke as it's bad for the lungs, but why?
Holy shit. Why do you even try to send your ass pics to anyone, let alone coming up with ways to do it.

I don't like to explain things like an autist, your ass just look feminine. No need to analyze it much, since it must be hormonal related.

I never meant that cigarettes would be paid to you. Lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Holy shit. Why do you even try to send your ass pics to anyone, let alone coming up with ways to do it.
I think she likes it. I caught her checking out my ass.
I don't like to explain things like an autist, your ass just look feminine. No need to analyze it much, since it must be hormonal related.
With my ass do you expect me to look prettyboy, maesthetic or masc?
I never meant that cigarettes would be paid to you. Lmao.
What did you mean?

I think she likes it. I caught her checking out my ass.

With my ass do you expect me to look prettyboy, maesthetic or masc?

What did you mean?
Yeah, girls like a juicy ass.

Obviously I expect you to be a prettyboy.

I meant that you would have a pimp in prison who would insta claim you and sell your ass.

• JFL
im horny jack nicholson GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Thank you, my halal girlfriend seems to like it as I caught her checking me out. So in response I gave my ass a little wiggle playfully. And she blushed.

Why?

I'd tell him no and ko him.
Because you have certain characteristics that fit a prettyboy. Makes sense your face would reflect that. You think like a cutie, you talk like a cutie, you look like a cutie. Ofc your face is gonna have "pretty, cute" characteristics.

I hope you are sure you can defend yourself though. You sound very naive and it's not a very good sign.

Because you have certain characteristics that fit a prettyboy.
Such as?
Makes sense your face would reflect that. You think like a cutie, you talk like a cutie, you look like a cutie.
In what way do I talk, look and think like a cutie?
Ofc your face is gonna have "pretty, cute" characteristics.
If I get complimented by girls they'd call me pretty, cute, handsome, beautiful. Rarely hot.
I hope you are sure you can defend yourself though.
I can. I won't be afraid to use firearms if it were legal and I once punched a hard brick into two in one go.
You sound very naive and it's not a very good sign.
Oh why and why not?

Such as?

In what way do I talk, look and think like a cutie?

If I get complimented by girls they'd call me pretty, cute, handsome, beautiful. Rarely hot.

I can. I won't be afraid to use firearms if it were legal and I once punched a hard brick into two in one go.

Oh why and why not?
Because you ask way too many questions dude. Like come on can't you think of certain things yourself?

Think of why yourself, nobody's gonna explain everything to you.

• So Sad
Because you ask way too many questions dude. Like come on can't you think of certain things yourself?

Think of why yourself, nobody's gonna explain everything to you.
I like collating different perspectives.