Do I look like a girl / effeminate

Deleted member 649

Deleted member 649

Copus maximus
Alot of girls I know keep telling me I look like a girl and my sister has been telling me that I a womans face. Is it's true , I didn't see it but my sister's continuous if you trim the beard and cross dress you would look like a girl is getting to me. Is it the eyes I think my eyes look like that of a pretty girl and that is why everyone tells me I look like a girl.

Here's my face in motion you guys can judge me better also rate.

Last edited:
Yeah you have a little feminine eyes, but you definetely don't look like a woman. Those bitches just want to be mean to you.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg and FailedNormie
Is because You look like a soyboy, nothing to do with your eyes, Your eye area is fuking great, first of all You need to loose weight and loose all the bloat in the face, your hairline is already receding so hop on something, Also your lower lip is smalleer than your upper lip so think about fillers

Yeah you have a little feminine eyes, but you definetely don't look like a woman. Those bitches just want to be mean to you.
Yeah that's what I thought my eyes are that of a woman and my face structure resembles an ogre I truly am a disgusting creature.
Is because You look like a soyboy, nothing to do with your eyes, Your eye area is fuking great, first of all You need to loose weight and loose all the bloat in the face, your hairline is already receding so hop on something, Also your lower lip is smalleer than your upper lip so think about fillers
Yeah that too , I look like an actual soyboy
I tried uploading my face in motion video but I am too autistic and it just won't upload.

Yeah that's what I thought my eyes are that of a woman and my face structure resembles an ogre I truly am a disgusting creature.

Quit being a faggot.

Get to low bodyfat %. I guarantee you're above average looking.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Stingray and SikKunt

I tried uploading my face in motion video but I am too autistic and it just won't upload.
I think You got potencial if You want to looksmax, but you have to put a lot of work and dedication

1. REDUCE BODYFAT
YOU ARE BASICALLY LOOKSMIN AT THIS POINT
2. if after reducing your bf your jaw is still invisible get jaw implants asap
3. Watch out your hair, it seems pretty thin

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
1. REDUCE BODYFAT
YOU ARE BASICALLY LOOKSMIN AT THIS POINT
2. if after reducing your bf your jaw is still invisible get jaw implants asap
3. Watch out your hair, it seems pretty thin
Lower third is so crucial tbh

4. Also seems like you will have to get rhinoplasty to fix your nose

If you do all these steps, you can ascend as you have a great eye area but it is ruined by the rest of your face
Oh and
5. Shave after completing steps

I dunno, here in America we got some big women. I don't think you look like a girl. But maybe women who are more familiar with what the average woman looks like think you look like a girl.

you have pretty eyes and wide cheek bones. kill the bloat and you could be handsome. And when a dumb slut insults you dont give them any emotion just say fuck off ugly. Dont agree and dont disagree with them their words are just their own insecurities leaking out of their cock holsters. Its just an annoying whine to you nothing more dont give them any power over you.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Alot of girls I know keep telling me I look like a girl and my sister has been telling me that I a womans face. Is it's true , I didn't see it but my sister's continuous if you trim the beard and cross dress you would look like a girl is getting to me. Is it the eyes I think my eyes look like that of a pretty girl and that is why everyone tells me I look like a girl.
View attachment 75014
yes you look feminine because you are overweight

lose bloat now.

no lol

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Vitruvian and Deleted member 1106
you have pretty eyes and wide cheek bones. kill the bloat and you could be handsome. And when a dumb slut insults you dont give them any emotion just say fuck off ugly. Dont agree and dont disagree with them their words are just their own insecurities leaking out of their cock holsters. Its just an annoying whine to you nothing more dont give them any power over you.
wide cheekbones are an ethnic trait :ogre:

Dude I am gonna be honest. Your skin looks good(looks like lighting fraud), you have good eyes but they are NCT, facial hair is shit bro just shave it, most biggest failo is your hair. Dude pop some pills to stop your hairloss if you don't no ascending for you

View attachment 75014
Fat face ruins you

Good eye area and eyebrows

View attachment 75014
Also WTF thats how a woman looks in india??? lol

Dude I am gonna be honest. Your skin looks good(looks like lighting fraud), you have good eyes but they are NCT, facial hair is shit bro just shave it, most biggest failo is your hair. Dude pop some pills to stop your hairloss if you don't no ascending for you
Bro where in the blue hell you say that he has nct lol

Bro where in the blue hell you say that he has nct lol
I saw again. His left eye looks NCT while the right looks PCT or I am delusional

I saw again. His left eye looks NCT while the right looks PCT or I am delusional
it might just be the heavy hooding making it look slight nct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
bloatcel

• +1
Reactions: Varangiancel
you don't look like a girl...

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Deleted member 1106
Narrow lower third and extreme bloat. Lose facial fat.

its because you'e wearing makeup gay boy

Maybe in india, but definitely not as far as the rest of the world is concerned

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
1. reduce body fat
2. Reduce faggotry

bloat gives you a rounder, undefined, feminine facial structure. you're what they'd call "baby faced." you need to get to a low body fat for more bone definition. here are some examples of other people with a similar face structure to yours and what they looked like after dropping to a low body fat percentage.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Lose fat disgusting ogre

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
You'd look better clean shaven. Are you at a high BF? Bloated looking face. There's potential here (psl 6 maybe) but only if you get rid of the beard and drop weight

lose bf asap and retake pix.

right now you are 3/10

Some simple looksmaxxing without surgery you could possible reach a 6. The feminine features do not look bad on you at all and you could use them to your advantage. Groom your beard and hair and lose bloat you'd easily gain at least 2 PSL

You dont look feminine. Try losing some weight and see if it helps you. It may also be the way you act. You dont have a "bad boy chad" type of face and that may amplify the appearrance as a soft guy through your social interactions and be precieved as feminine. Might be talking out of my ass on the last point tho.

You dont tbh, I expected way worse.

It is light frauding due to circumstances I am staying in a room with bright yellow light makes my skin look way nicer than it is.
What does nct mean

No, but you look soy, just without the open mouth posture