• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18320 and 3 others
You need to squint more at your right side

Cereal commercial model yeah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, tyronelite and Lycan
High tier normie imo
That's bizarre. I was considered a htn in this photo too. That was before some augmentations
20220416 113631

Are the standards for chadlite just that high that making drastic improvements as a htn will just make you a better looking htn and not a chadlite? I guess this forum just takes nothing less than objective model to be chadlite worthy. I get it. Women standards are incredibly high so it wouldn't be fair to call any man with typical looks attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and kevinminionfan72
You look pretty good to me , can i pm you my face and can you give me your thoughts?

You could definitely be a stock model but not one seen in clothing stores or in advertisements. I think it’s mostly due to being ginger. I’d dye your eyebrows and lashes a bit darker and grow some stubble. You’ve improved like crazy since a couple months ago.

You could definitely be a stock model but not one seen in clothing stores or in advertisements. I think it’s mostly due to being ginger. I’d dye your eyebrows and lashes a bit darker and grow some stubble. You’ve improved like crazy since a couple months ago.
So if I wasn't a ginger, then yes?

So if I wasn't a ginger, then yes?
Idk, I think the contrast would be better though. The only good looking ginger I know is kJ appa and he dyed his hair.

Your eyes are really off to me. You need to look more NT, too.

You look like a model for adult autism support group poster.

Or a banking advertisement. You can pull that off

saw ur face yesterday on truerateme is it u

That's bizarre. I was considered a htn in this photo too. That was before some augmentations View attachment 1705750

Are the standards for chadlite just that high that making drastic improvements as a htn will just make you a better looking htn and not a chadlite? I guess this forum just takes nothing less than objective model to be chadlite worthy. I get it. Women standards are incredibly high so it wouldn't be fair to call any man with typical looks attractive
Dude, you didn't realize this yet? :Comfy:

Two things:
1) The difference between HTN and Chadlite is negligible IRL, so no one can objectively rate you between the two
2) No one here can rate for shit :feelshehe:

Now, you have the knowledge
You Know GIF

:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Dude, you didn't realize this yet? :Comfy:

Two things:
1) The difference between HTN and Chadlite is negligible IRL, so no one can objectively rate you between the two
2) No one here can rate for shit :feelshehe:

Now, you have the knowledge
You Know GIF

:feelsokman:
One of the smartest users here TBH.

no not that level

In other pics yes, in this one no

You could benefit alot from lifting (actually lifting not some leanmaxxikg incel cuck shit)

Every guy who is at least a HTN can model :ogre: so yeah, you look like a model

If you mean a super male model, like Chico or Barrett, then you're far away from that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
No, if you don't clean house on tinder as a white guy you look bad and you're nowhere near Chadlite.

Needs a tan and better skin and definitely model material

No, if you don't clean house on tinder as a white guy you look bad and you're nowhere near Chadlite.
I can score about a 10% like ratio. Liking 100 girls a day nets me 5-10 matches or so

You look good but there are some features that do not resemble the symmetry male or female models have. Models have an aggressively striking youthful look and you don't meet that level

You look good but there are some features that do not resemble the symmetry male or female models have. Models have an aggressively striking youthful look and you don't meet that level
I'm 28

Is probably my jawline and cheekbones. Should match my right one eventually. I've been having on going augmentation