Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Jfl. What has happened? Lighting and fat loss I guess

21A30353 BBA8 41D9 8FC4 BC58D35FAD39

4347A4F4 BC4A 4887 AFDD 2CF882DA6767

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Extremely deep set eyes give the Neanderthal look. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PYT, Deleted member 4464 and 3 others
Yeah, like a Nehanderthal woman tho.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, gigablackcel, FootLongDong and 4 others
hunter gather's me

• +1
Reactions: harrys
niggers bad and neanderthal is the opposite to erectus so looking like one is good. idk if you look like one or not tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, gigablackcel and Good_Little_Goy
cut that shitty hair and beard you got 0 style to attract foids nowdays bro like not even trying

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Bewusst
niggers bad and neanderthal is the opposite to erectus so looking like one is good. idk if you look like one or not tbh
no they have the similar jaw formation actually

Does it not affect you, the fact that having a beard and that hairstyle drastically lowers ur appeal to women

Does it not affect you, the fact that having a beard and that hairstyle drastically lowers ur appeal to women
Jason Momoa has the same style.

cut that shitty hair and beard you got 0 style to attract foids nowdays bro like not even trying
What are you guys on about? Idc about women btw. Why do you all think that long hair and beard is bad? It‘s about bones and proportions anyway. But I‘d look worse without the (facial) hair. It‘s not 2010 anymore when everybody had a shitty Justin Bieber haircut

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Where is the tan

Do I look fat? Or wdym
No bro it was a joke

Good side with bigger forehead (probably illusion from noorwood)

Though about RU ? Your norwood is not severe, NW 1

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
You look fine, very human.

• JFL
Reactions: gigablackcel and Bewusst
Really really really bad haircut for your smv. Only nerds and gamer losers are rocking this style.

No bro it was a joke

Good side with bigger forehead (probably illusion from noorwood)

Though about RU ? Your norwood is not severe, NW 1
You can‘t see my recession there at all. I use that hairstyle to hide temple recession. I naturally have a somewhat tall forehead.

I‘m doing my hair loss protocol currently, with great success already. Hair loss has reduced significantly.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Chintuck22
You can‘t see my recession there at all. I use that hairstyle to hide temple recession. I naturally have a somewhat tall forehead.

I‘m doing my hair loss protocol currently, with great success already. Hair loss has reduced significantly.
Alright, good luck with this 👍. It's this protocol i recal ?

Screenshot 20200810 190150 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Bewusst
Neckmaxxing will ascend you

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Good_Little_Goy and Bewusst
What are you guys on about? Idc about women btw. Why do you all think that long hair and beard is bad? It‘s about bones and proportions anyway. But I‘d look worse without the (facial) hair. It‘s not 2010 anymore when everybody had a shitty Justin Bieber haircut
To women you’d look worse but whatever, u said u don’t care about women anyway