Do I look like an ethnic?

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
I'm a subhuman of white ethnicity but I was unlucky enough to inherit shit coloring making me look questionably white at best, would I pass as a southern french or do I need to contactfraud to looks less ethnic? Do I give off ethnic vibes? Whitemaxxing should be the first step of everyone who doesnt look fully white, and then facemaxxing as being white is the number 1 prerequisite to be considered human

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Arkantos and Deleted member 2205
no the first thing i thought was “look at this white guy”

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, SikKunt, Zeta ascended and 3 others
it's over u look like pajeet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Mansnob, Arkantos and 3 others
No you look like a white cuck tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
You give foid vibes in these pics tbh, if you were to make a Tinder account and set it to female to experiment with these pics I bet they'd shower you in matches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Mansnob, SikKunt and 6 others
where do you come from ?

No,you are just retarded.you are white and you look white.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
You look like one of my left swipes

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 1560, Mansnob and 5 others
Trannymaxx assp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Mansnob, Framletgod and 2 others
i guess you fell for the haircuts are cope meme and chad doesnt shower

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme
your norwood is much more of a problem than whiteness

You look like a woman tbh

If you were tall, you'd have no problems with mentally ill bpd girls

your hair looks like a wig ngl

also whats ur age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and SikKunt
Good eyes, bad forehead or maybe norwooding, bad nose, bad lips, average jaw. Gl sir.
Also, you are white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
You obviously look white, noone would ever think you are a fullon ethnic. Maybe south europian at most

Bro if I were to see you on the street I woudve given you an IOI. No joke

Your defiantly not ugly but you need surgeries/hairstyle that masculinizes your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Framletgod
I'm a subhuman of white ethnicity but I was unlucky enough to inherit shit coloring making me look questionably white at best, would I pass as a southern french or do I need to contactfraud to looks less ethnic? Do I give off ethnic vibes? Whitemaxxing should be the first step of everyone who doesnt look fully white, and then facemaxxing as being white is the number 1 prerequisite to be considered human
View attachment 107536
View attachment 107551
Looks like a white guy with shit greesy looking hair. You need a different haircut bro also your eyebrows are a nice shape. You need to make them darker/more dense to stand out more
Your mouth and hair make you look really feminine though. More then someone trying to be a prettyboy should. Dunno if widening your mouth will help? Might do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Take a shower you fag

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
no you dont

Low T subhuman

The majority of white faces literally have no sex appeal, no masculinity. That’s why black boys do all the fucking. Go outside for once lol

your hair looks like a wig ngl

also whats ur age?
I'm 19
Your defiantly not ugly but you need surgeries/hairstyle that masculinizes your face.
yeah, zyros is my inspiration for that, the guy literally went from a low t bloated subhuman to somewhat of a chadlite/high tier normie
Low T subhuman
I know I'm ugly, but funny coming from a small dick gook, yoju have literally no right to call other people subhuman jfl

I'm 19

yeah, zyros is my inspiration for that, the guy literally went from a low t bloated subhuman to somewhat of a chadlite/high tier normie

I know I'm ugly, but funny coming from a small dick gook, yoju have literally no right to call other people subhuman jfl
15,5 cm which is average keep coping fucking gay subhuman manlet i would beat you to death faggot

15,5 cm which is average keep coping fucking gay subhuman manlet i would beat you to death faggot
you are just a gook, keep watching white blonde chads taking your women jfl

you are just a gook, keep watching white blonde chads taking your women jfl
Why should I care about that Im not a weak incel like you
Keep coping youre so funny with your avi, youre so insecure that youve put a solid negroid, which is the completly opposite of you

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 1106
You look like a transexual feminist who goes to #MeToo parades

If it wasn't for your hair genetics you would've probably aged well. It's good to look young but not look like a kid. You can have big feminine eyes and small nose if you have nice cheekbones, eyebrows and jaw to make you look masculine but youthful.