Do I look like I would get rapped in prison?

Deleted member 8091

Deleted member 8091

Silver
I would kill a thousand inmates. I would be the king
Meborntokill

• JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 14957, AscendingHero and 4 others
Raped no,beat up and made cry yes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
No you’d fit in right in with all the other low trash niggers. You’d never be like the superior school shooters. Just another nigger in jail

I would kill a thousand inmates. I would be the king
View attachment 1468734
You look like you'd probably be alright as far as that goes. Trust me though, you wouldn't be running nothing.

Why's a black guy like you so obsessed with emotional little white boys who shoot places up?

• JFL
Reactions: traumatized18yo
You look like you'd probably be alright as far as that goes. Trust me though, you wouldn't be running nothing.

Why's a black guy like you so obsessed with emotional little white boys who shoot places up?
I would be running the prison. Look at me! They aren't emotional and little, they are gods. You disrespect them and you disrespect me, punk.

No you’d fit in right in with all the other low trash niggers. You’d never be like the superior school shooters. Just another nigger in jail
I know I would never be like Dimitri as he is God. But I love him and would try everything to please him.

I know I would never be like Dimitri as he is God. But I love him and would try everything to please him.
But nikolas Cruz is the real god bro. Nikolas Cruz was on the front page of the news for school shootings for 2 years even the same week that loser dimitri tried to replicate Cruz. Dmitri is shadowed by Nikolas Cruz‘a legacy

But nikolas Cruz is the real god bro. Nikolas Cruz was on the front page of the news for school shootings for 2 years even the same week that loser dimitri tried to replicate Cruz. Dmitri is shadowed by Nikolas Cruz‘a legacy
Dimitrios is a smart young man. I respect Nikolas Cruz because of what he did but to compare him to Pagourtzis is disrespectful.

• +1
Dimitrios is a smart young man. I respect Nikolas Cruz because of what he did but to compare him to Pagourtzis is disrespectful.
But Nikolas Cruz is 10 times more handsome than dmitri. Nikolas Cruz has a way better backstory as well. Is dmitri back story even well known? No one even cared when he shot up the school, probably cuz he’s ugly and retarded. Meanwhile Cruz is still getting millions of views on his videos as recent as a few weeks back when he was in court again

But Nikolas Cruz is 10 times more handsome than dmitri. Nikolas Cruz has a way better backstory as well. Is dmitri back story even well known? No one even cared when he shot up the school, probably cuz he’s ugly and retarded. Meanwhile Cruz is still getting millions of views on his videos as recent as a few weeks back when he was in court again
Nikolas Cruz handsome? You're joking, right? Also, have you seen Dimitri's weight loss? Texas is really tight lipped about the case so not much but he talked major trash while doing it.

Nikolas Cruz handsome? You're joking, right? Also, have you seen Dimitri's weight loss? Texas is really tight lipped about the case so not much but he talked major trash while doing it.
Nikolas Cruz had a girlfriend. He was far from being a raging incel. He was just a mentally ill mogger.

Nikolas Cruz had a girlfriend. He was far from being a raging incel. He was just a mentally ill mogger.
Dimitri is better. Layout of the shooting in the artrooms.
Layout

• +1
Reminder

Attachments

• C34E310F-E79C-4304-B0BD-760CC4DAF6A1.jpeg
    C34E310F-E79C-4304-B0BD-760CC4DAF6A1.jpeg
    278.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 921C6E90-B569-4E46-AB1B-6CC9E0F59FF9.jpeg
    921C6E90-B569-4E46-AB1B-6CC9E0F59FF9.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 0
I love this guy. I got the hat just for him. How is he not handsome to you?
Dimitrios

Also, Nikolas Cruz is 5'7 and Pagourtzis is 5'8...

One inch difference. Also bro dimitrios was like a 4/10. Nikolas Cruz like a 6.5/10 facially
Wtf? Dimitrios is a 10/10. Let's talk about the style of their shooting. Dimitrios wore a trench coat for 6 months to get everyone used to it. He gets intelligence points for that. Cruz foolishly tried to blend in with students and didn't have a suicide plan. Also, Dimitrios committed his shooting as a minor meaning he has to have a shot at parole. Much smarter.

• JFL
Wtf? Dimitrios is a 10/10. Let's talk about the style of their shooting. Dimitrios wore a trench coat for 6 months to get everyone used to it. He gets intelligence points for that. Cruz foolishly tried to blend in with students and didn't have a suicide plan. Also, Dimitrios committed his shooting as a minor meaning he has to have a shot at parole. Much smarter.
Dimitrios pursued out like the bitch he was for suicide. Cruz also got 7 more kills then him. It comes down to this. Everyone knows Cruz who knows dimitrios?

Dimitrios pursued out like the bitch he was for suicide. Cruz also got 7 more kills then him. It comes down to this. Everyone knows Cruz who knows dimitrios?
So what? He is human. Cruz is going to be forgotten.

• +1
So what? He is human. Cruz is going to be forgotten.
Perhaps he will be. Difference is dimitrios was never even well known cuz of his face and his forgettableness. Cruz is memorable

ya u look like u would get skinny in there

I would be running the prison. Look at me! They aren't emotional and little, they are gods. You disrespect them and you disrespect me, punk.
You don't look like no monster. Not no predator. You don't look like a punk per se either. Nobody would look to you to take orders from. You don't inspire any fear man.

You look like Fat Albert with a little bit of darkness in his heart, that's all. Get a grip on reality and grow up before you wind up in a situation that you really aren't made for.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You don't look like no monster. Not no predator. You don't look like a punk per se either. Nobody would look to you to take orders from. You don't inspire any fear man.

You look like Fat Albert with a little bit of darkness in his heart, that's all. Get a grip on reality and grow up before you wind up in a situation that you really aren't made for.
Read the shirt. I was BORN TO KILL. Just like him.

maybe beatboxed i dont know perhaps rocknrolled???

You would definitely get beat up for looking like a pedophile

Read the shirt. I was BORN TO KILL. Just like him.
What's so difficult about taking a life? What makes it such an accomplishment?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You would definitely get beat up for looking like a pedophile
That's funny coming from a guy who looks exactly like the type of people I used to bully in high school.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
only if u were to end up in skinheads turf

You never know
Guys in prison are desperate :Comfy: