D

Deleted member 21676

10x10BP bwc
515DE84C 7051 4B81 923A 4467BEDBE139

Medium trust.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, serbiangandy, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Medium trust.
Can you elab on why , I was leaning towards high trust because my features are softer and rounded

Can you elab on why , I was leaning towards high trust because my features are softer and rounded
Eyes kind of gives the vibes of those normies that screw around with dumbass vibes along with haircut too maybe giving medium trust. Might be projection on my part, but this is just my take.

Eyes kind of gives the vibes of those normies that screw around with dumbass vibes along with haircut too maybe giving medium trust. Might be projection on my part, but this is just my take.
Idk what you mean my dumbass vibes , I thought low back high trust was just based on facial features

High trust chadlite

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: djaberbod, MakinMogReturns and the BULL
Cope ratings as usual
Also this photo is one of my best my others don’t look as good I got a horse midface but I think lens distortion from selfies makes it worse

Also this photo is one of my best my others don’t look as good I got a horse midface but I think lens distortion from selfies makes it worse
Lens distortion fucks you up. My fhwr Is legit much much wider in mirror pics or candids. I can have a good idea of how your skull looks like from this Pic, definitely not an HTN.

u have to be atleast htn a mtn can not fraud chadlite most of the time
I’m not sure tbh I swear I get different answers every week, I don’t have a lot of bones but I do have good coloring hair pheno etc

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Lens distortion fucks you up. My fhwr Is legit much much wider in mirror pics or candids. I can have a good idea of how your skull looks like from this Pic, definitely not an HTN.
Yes I look like a fish in selfies lmao

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You gotta extend that arm and then crop Pic
True I mean I’m usually not gonna put that much effort on too selfies especially when I just snap chatting someone or posting a pic for this shitty forum

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I’m not sure tbh I swear I get different answers every week, I don’t have a lot of bones but I do have good coloring hair pheno etc
same bruh this week I've been rated mtn htn tyronelite and tyrone jfl I think this forum just can't rate for shit tho

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
same bruh this week I've been rated mtn htn tyronelite and tyrone jfl I think this forum just can't rate for shit tho
I think the forum is skewed towards low ratings because they are coming over pictures of gandy , opry,Barrett all day and forgot what normal people look like. Also a lot of psl autists that don’t take into account smv

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and MakinMogReturns
I think the forum is skewed towards low ratings because they are coming over pictures of gandy , opry,Barrett all day and forgot what normal people look like. Also a lot of psl autists that don’t take into account smv
100%

Cope ratings as usual
I saw the post. This is his best pic so it's a bit frauded. He looks MTN in some awkward selfies and HTN in some good ones

I saw the post. This is his best pic so it's a bit frauded. He looks MTN in some awkward selfies and HTN in some good ones
This prob most accurate answer