Do i look low trust with adderall?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
I started addy again and i feel like my pupils look insane, do i look scary? I’ve talked to so many foids today due to giga ntness from addy but need to know if it’s a looksmin. This is my resting face, how i’ve been staring at people. Do I look normal? Need to know, very important, don’t want to lower smv from looking like a psycho.

IMG 2119

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and User28823
@NorwoodAscender thoughts? Addy is a miracle drug tbh

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I think it’s just the autist stare at the camera, probably looks fine in motion

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I started addy again and i feel like my pupils look insane, do i look scary? I’ve talked to so many foids today due to giga ntness from addy but need to know if it’s a looksmin. This is my resting face, how i’ve been staring at people. Do I look normal? Need to know, very important, don’t want to lower smv from looking like a psycho.

View attachment 3183592
Lol cuz you're basically on meth so you look like a methhead. They probably knew you were on drugs. When you're on drugs everyone can tell lol

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and AlbinoMaxxer
Lol cuz you're basically on meth so you look like a methhead. They probably knew you were on drugs. When you're on drugs everyone can tell lol
I was getting so many iois saar, i got so many numbers today, possible looksmax, because foids are attracted to mentally unstable guys (ik that sounds very corny)

I was getting so many iois saar, i got so many numbers today, possible looksmax, because foids are attracted to mentally unstable guys (ik that sounds very corny)
yeah I used to be an addict. I know what u mean. Be careful tho (y)

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer