do i look like low trust? if you are positive or negative with women?:feelswhy:

Attachments

• IMG_20220205_143550.jpeg
    IMG_20220205_143550.jpeg
    853.5 KB · Views: 0
I guess. You also look bloated bro, that’s more important :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Red_phantom95
Bro it doesn’t matter. Just try to look better. As long as you don’t look like an estrogenic feg, low and high trust is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Red_phantom95
Bro it doesn’t matter. Just try to look better. As long as you don’t look like an estrogenic feg, low and high trust is a meme
thanks bro , besides losing weight what could I do to improve my appearance ?

thanks bro , besides losing weight what could I do to improve my appearance ?
Idk. Lose weight, get haircut, and gymmax. We can’t really improve our looks too much bro, most of us are bound to be average.

• +1
Idk. Lose weight, get haircut, and gymmax. We can’t really improve our looks too much bro, most of us are bound to be average.
thank you very much bron, it's always something.(y)

• +1
Reactions: Ynot
You look a bit ogre atm due to weight to answer your question ye

Yeah , you look masculine , you remind me of an Italian that is in mafia , but does the dirty job (killing , robbing) :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ynot, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
Yeah , you look masculine , you remind me of an Italian that is in mafia , but does the dirty job (killing , robbing) :ogre:
you made me die of laughter :lul:. do you think women would be scared of my appearance?

@OldVirgin @subhuman incel @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, subhuman incel and Red_phantom95
Low trust == player
Your look == might rob somebody :feelsgood:

• +1
  • +1
Nah, you look like a genuinely good guy at heart. I could tell right away. The furrowed brow didn't mislead me. :)
I think you are right, in the end I am a good boy. maybe I'm too good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Nah, you look like a genuinely good guy at heart. I could tell right away. The furrowed brow didn't mislead me. :)
do you have any advice on what and how to improve aesthetically?(y)

• Hmm...
you sort of look like the dudes in the last samurai.. which is cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Red_phantom95
You look like you have a pretty decent understanding of how to look normal/good. I really can't recommend anything significant. I used to wear tight jeans too when I was younger but my wife thinks it's gay (plus she doesn't like my crotch bulging out for everyone to see) so I've changed to a baggier style. Depending on the trajectory of where you're headed in life, at the moment you don't give off a vibe of classiness/success (hairstyle, beard, choice of clothes) but that's ok because most people don't wear a shirt and tie for a living.

Some possible softmaxxes: gymceling, and losing weight. Otherwise you're set for a realistic goal of a LTR. :whistle:

You look like you have a pretty decent understanding of how to look normal/good. I really can't recommend anything significant. I used to wear tight jeans too when I was younger but my wife thinks it's gay (plus she doesn't like my crotch bulging out for everyone to see) so I've changed to a baggier style. Depending on the trajectory of where you're headed in life, at the moment you don't give off a vibe of classiness/success (hairstyle, beard, choice of clothes) but that's ok because most people don't wear a shirt and tie for a living.

Some possible softmaxxes: gymceling, and losing weight. Otherwise you're set for a realistic goal of a LTR. :whistle:
thank you so much for the advice bro (y) , i appreciate it, i should lose weight first.

• +1