Deleted member 16474

even the wind fucked up my hair, so it must be nt :oops:

20220614 162216

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
get a tan Sebastian
haha, I am too pale to tan. i've talked about this many times, I develop freckles and they get more intense and darker but skin stays pale or burned red :oops:

Yes you look more NT.

Man on a mission (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16474
Jbwmaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 16058
Those earphones are extremely non NT. The only NT earphones are AirPods. The t shirt is not NT either

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670, forevergymcelling and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 16474
I mean, you look good
But you don’t look nt it’s pretty obvious you’re not regular guy goes to parties etc etc type

I mean don’t over think it though you can be weird you just can’t be awkward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
debil bljatj

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
But you don’t look nt it’s pretty obvious you’re not regular guy goes to parties etc etc
What makes him look non Nt? It's his face?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What do you do for a living?

What makes him look non Nt? It's his face?
I don't know it's just a sense I get looking at him
if I had to guess I'd say it's somewhere in the eyes

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Aspie stare?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Aspie stare?
guess so
he looks very good though he shouldn't actually have too many problems unless he's REALLY autistic
he could just be bad at looking natural on camera though maybe he's better in person idfk

Bro you look like Aspie LTN. GO ER (in gta4)😅😅

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and Deleted member 16474
LOL, you still use wired earphones????!!!
lulz.gif

It's so over for you...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148, gamma and Deleted member 16474
guess so
he looks very good though he shouldn't actually have too many problems unless he's REALLY autistic
he could just be bad at looking natural on camera though maybe he's better in person idfk
So he fulfills your gl enough to have an easy life criteria but still rots here and gets told to SEAmax.

Elab on this?
You realize at first glance that it looks like your average looksmax.org basement selfie, but outside.

If you're going to post a selfie on social media, you just picture yourself with a view, a nice place, with friends, in the gym etc. , not looking blank.

View attachment 1732904

OP you look fine, but you don't look NT. Hop on beta carotene and dye your eyebrows brown.

So he fulfills your gl enough to have an easy life criteria but still rots here and gets told to SEAmax.
He looks okay, but -not so special- in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Autism is a hell of a drug

Also no offense to this man but he strikes me as the type to where a walk around the block is the most he’s ever outside, strikes me as the “never actually talks to women” type and if he did talk to women he’d have no issues

But is that even true? I don’t know anything about him, for all I know he’s very successful with women

Youre only saying that cause you know him. (And headphones and t shirt but those can and should be thrown away)

Youre only saying that cause you know him. (And headphones and t shirt but those can and should be thrown away)
i literally don’t know him at all
He has soulless eyes in the pic, whether that’s because he’s autistic or because he’s uncomfortable in front of cameras, I don’t know

Compare the pic to nt dudes on instagram, it is not the same

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
He looks okay, but -not so special- in Europe.
Sounds like an underrate. His looks are not the issue. He’s comfortably above average, you don’t need to look like a male model to live life on easy mode, that’s incel cope

Your colouring is bad and non-striking, especially in a Nordic country. You could improve a lot by simply taking some beta caroten or tanning and dyeing eyebrows, maybe hair dye to a darker blonde too

• +1
Reactions: eyes
Sounds like an underrate. His looks are not the issue. He’s comfortably above average, you don’t need to look like a male model to live life on easy mode, that’s incel cope
Of course, he is above average. By living in easy mode, didn't you mention it as 'living off your looks' ? If the other way, yes you are right.

People are more tolerable and treat you better if you look above average.

He is not above average if I am being honest. He is dead normie at best. 5/10.

If he puts in effort, he can get average women for LTRs but it's not like he will be living life on easy mode.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
He is not above average if I am being honest. He is dead normie at best. 5/10.

If he puts in effort, he can get average women for LTRs but it's not like he will be living life on easy mode.
he mogs me to oblivion and you rated me HTN. Jfl at u paki nigger

Attachments

• IMG20220614155345.jpg
    IMG20220614155345.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, eyes and Deprived
Bros earbuds 😭
U look good tho

LOL, you still use wired earphones????!!!
lulz.gif

It's so over for you...
apple bluetooth headphones fry your brain, the frequencies are the same as for tranny hypno stuff. Never use bluetooth near your skull

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
apple bluetooth headphones fry your brain, the frequencies are the same as for tranny hypno stuff. Never use bluetooth near your skull
Nigga that means wifi is destroying ur maxilla

its over bro frfr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
Its beyond over. Bro should join Russland arme to Die a hERo @Anstrum95

Why you dont locationmaxxxx to Africa or SEA. I think you will have a better life in Sea or africa. I think your biggest Problem is that you 1. Are a LOW IQCel, 2. AUTIST/spargel, 3. Poorcel. Like for Real stop Posting here and fly to Laos buddy boyoooo. I am afraid you will be the Estonian ER so please just Locationmaxxxxx @Anstrum95

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
@Gonthar Do you think he can Locationmaxxx or is it over bc he is poorcel and mentalcel😂😂

View attachment 1732904
you look fine but id reccomend timing photos from further away to not have your face look longer from lens distortion and also remove the fking monster shirt jesus, wear something not cringe bro, like no logo or a tiny respecable logo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
@JateNacobs I think wearing a monster Shirt is a Poorcel trait

guess so
You have no idea

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • Hmm...
Those earphones are extremely non NT. The only NT earphones are AirPods. The t shirt is not NT either
this reads so aspie ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, subhuman incel and Deleted member 20148
a little above average. dye hair, brows and lashes dark brwon

• Hmm...