Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
Fatty

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener
Yes.

If you’re not then my condolences.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
How does someone not look natty. Do u gotta look very lean or just have an ffmi fo above 25?
Very lean with a lot of muscle to the point where you’re not DYEL with a shirt

Very lean with a lot of muscle to the point where you’re not DYEL with a shirt
Nigga that shit takes atleast 6 cycles of sarms and even then it's not enough. Only real anabolics will do the job. Tbh. Which I won't

Nigga that shit takes atleast 6 cycles of sarms and even then it's not enough. Only real anabolics will do the job. Tbh. Which I won't
6 cycles 🤣
Maybe if you have garbage genetics.

6 cycles 🤣
Maybe if you have garbage genetics.
How. Much u think it takes to look unnatty from my point? How many sarms cycles do I need? And which sarms exactly? I can't do rad140

• JFL
How. Much u think it takes to look unnatty from my point? How many sarms cycles do I need? And which sarms exactly? I can't do rad140
Depends on your response. RAD, LGD and S-23 are the only sarms that can make you look un-natty. The rest are mild enchantments

Depends on your response. RAD, LGD and S-23 are the only sarms that can make you look un-natty. The rest are mild enchantments
Which should I take for the least side effects and good. Pct results? Imma do lgd soon btw. Heard that one is potent and quite safe. What about s23 never heard of that one before. Is that safe or as unsafe as rad?

• +1
Imma stack mk677, lgd4033 and enclo soon

• JFL
Which should I take for the least side effects and good. Pct results? Imma do lgd soon btw. Heard that one is potent and quite safe. What about s23 never heard of that one before. Is that safe or as unsafe as rad?
S-23 is the strongest sarm and comparable to strong orals. You need a test base with it.

LGD 4033 is a wet compound, and you should only run max around 7.5mg per day without a test base.

LGD 3033 is dry and you need a test base with it.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
S-23 is the strongest sarm and comparable to strong orals. You need a test base with it.

LGD 4033 is a wet compound, and you should only run max around 7.5mg per day without a test base.

LGD 3033 is dry and you need a test base with it.
Thanks.