Do I look slightly more tanned or still pale af?

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I didn't really tan I just put some more bb cream cuz it gives that sun-kissed skin if U use lots of it. Did it work? @Timmy . Is this enough tan or am I still pale af?

Attachments

• IMG_20240926_003321.jpg
    IMG_20240926_003321.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240926_003242.jpg
    IMG_20240926_003242.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240926_003302.jpg
    IMG_20240926_003302.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240926_003403.jpg
    IMG_20240926_003403.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240926_002550.jpg
    IMG_20240926_002550.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Timmy, normie_joe and 1 other person
3th pic looks kinda nt

But bro, just get a bimax. Otherwise you’ll never ascend.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, noonespecial, xxv and 1 other person
it worked a bit dawg, this is a big step to making your coloring great.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, iloveboobs and RealFunkyFlamingo
No offence, but what have you done to your nose? You look like Micheal Jackson after one too many rhinos.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, moreroidsmoredates and RealFunkyFlamingo
3th pic looks kinda nt

I have other things on my mind than fucking bimax nigga. Stop spamming that shitty surgery. I'll just permajut my way through life.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
No offence, but what have you done to your nose? You look like Micheal Jackson after one too many rhinos.
It's bloated

ngl the tan's kinda working

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and RealFunkyFlamingo
Like what?

What a fucking retard. So you’re going to destroy your TMJ to look like an autistic retard?
Like what? I have a career and work. What are other gonna think if I got a swollen ass jaw. And I can't eat and drink. Also I am not that rich to fucking waste my money on surgeries with the risk of getting fucked up and uncanny. And yes I will destroy my tmj.

Like what? I have a career and work. What are other gonna think if I got a swollen ass jaw. And I can't eat and drink. Also I am not that rich to fucking waste my money on surgeries with the risk of getting fucked up and uncanny. And yes I will destroy my tmj.
That pear shaped is a good representation of your retardation.

You literally are as dumb as you look like.

Wait the nose looks natural what r u on about? Just a Lil oversized cuz of bloat. Which angles did disturb ur ass?

I didn't really tan I just put some more bb cream cuz it gives that sun-kissed skin if U use lots of it. Did it work? @Timmy . Is this enough tan or am I still pale af?
you have the worst facial armony ive ever seen, you really scare me. :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
yappery yappington, youre really mad boyo:feelswat:
Not mad.

Giving criticism doesn’t mean a person is mad.

I swear this forum has an IQ of 90 combined.

• +1
Reactions: m7star
Not mad.

Giving criticism doesn’t mean a person is mad.

I swear this forum has an IQ of 90 combined.
youre clearly not contributing alot to that combined iq, you care way too much about the wrong things. How about you just keep looksmaxxing just maybe one day youll be confident in yourself and not bother writing twinky little things like this in a thread:feelsuhh::feelsgood::feelswat:

• +1
Wait the nose looks natural what r u on about? Just a Lil oversized cuz of bloat. Which angles did disturb ur ass?
You’re right. It’s the lack of definition that’s throwing me off. Pic 5 shows this most clearly.

This is what most noses look like:
0B0C0773 F9B1 4ED7 974C 61E1266B09EE

What your nose looks like:
A6B6CE1F 5238 46EE 92C5 097436D67246

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
3th pic looks kinda nt

You arent gonna let him be 100% softmaxxed and then? What if he has high appeal in his softmaxxed state? Why egen get a high risk surgery then

• +1
You’re ascending more bhai… Im so oroud of you I wanna cry. Please get mt2 for long term tanning and astaxanthin beta carotene for red undertones for max skin maxxing

• +1
Follow my beard guide too. Check if vertical fading works or horizontal saar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back