Do i look too feminine in this pic

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Banned

My friends told me i looked gay in this pic. Are they right? Can u also psl rate me in this pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
nerdic @Alarico8

also they're calling you gay because there jealous, you do have a feminine look though, go and fuck girls tbh stop wasting time here

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Guest and Bengt
nerdic @Alarico8

also they're calling you gay because there jealous, you do have a feminine look though, go and fuck girls tbh stop wasting time here
Why are you wasting time here you probably have the most attractive face on this site

• +1
Yes, you look like a fag here. If it is just on this pic I would not worry about it

• +1
nerdic @Alarico8

He looks nothing like me

Both feminineish though

@OP you're fine

Same eyes and your both twinks
The only thing similar about our eyes is the colour; but his are darker. Both twinks for sure.

The only thing similar about our eyes is the colour; but his are darker. Both twinks for sure.

Your eye area is definitely similar, you need to learn to the difference between resembling something and being an identical copy tbh.

Obviously he’s no copy but you do resemble each other.

• +1
nah,
just too young

very feminine

Your eye area is definitely similar, you need to learn to the difference between resembling something and being an identical copy tbh.

Obviously he’s no copy but you do resemble each other.
Damn sassy boyo