DO I LOOK TOO HIGH TRUST ? I WANT TO LOOK DANGEROUS AND INTIMIDATING

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
I'm 30, and only date 18 - 22 girls
Problem is, ton of girls i met stated i look like a baby and i don't know if i should take that as a compliment, or not

I'm 6'1, but around 6'5 with the height insole i add in my shoes

Should i roid max to look dangerous ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
u look like a guy from taxi driver lmfao

u should do something about that lips and hair

send some normal straight on pics you autist

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
i'd easily give u 18-22 max (age), i guess thats because of the tiktok hairstyle and the clean shaven face
grow a stubble / beard

Didn't you say u were 6psl :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: gamma and TUSSELEIF
I'm 30, and only date 18 - 22 girls
Problem is, ton of girls i met stated i look like a baby and i don't know if i should take that as a compliment, or not

I'm 6'1, but around 6'5 with the height insole i add in my shoes

Should i roid max to look dangerous ?

looking intimidating is all about behavior, i look ten times more high trust them u and ive made everyone in my school fear me and think im a serial killer (so they leave me alone, since ive always been bullied so i decided i wouldnt in this new school).
u just gotta walk around like ur the shit and ur carrying a nuclear bomb that could kill everyone. if anyone makes eye contact with u, lower ur head and make sure u got that crazy eye look, without exagerating, just irradiate bad energy and think '' i will fucking kill YOU''. ppl feel those vibes. now do this to everyone and start staring at people with an anger face like you wanna rip their guts out. walk around slow, like ur the fucking predator.
i sware this works and no, no one will think ur a cringe poser if you act good enough. everyone in my school thinks im a fuckin maniac, no joke, it has worked wonders for me. girls are very submissive to me to, if i ask absolutely anything they will do:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
just make sure u dont abuse ur superpowers and dont get beat up by a group of ppl.
oh and also mumble some imcohempreensive shit while looking down with your eyes wide open :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
i have no clue about my rating, but i have 3000 matches on tinder and i lay easily from clubbing
also girls approach me from time to time
im in france

maybe i should buzz cut again look dangerous? it was a year ago

Last edited:
Wanting to look dangerous is an incel fantasy, don’t fall for that shit.

If you’re normie/above average looking high trust is better as it will open more doors for you. Looking dangerous only benefits legit chads who are extremely good looking/striking.

By all means everyone should bodymax, so yeah hit the gym and roid if you want, it will only benefit you.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 8244
my frame is average, i go to the gym since a few months, but i will blast 500mg soon i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
my frame is average, i go to the gym since a few months, but i will blast 500mg soon i guess

Mirin, that’s the type of body I want, slim but muscular

I look low trust according to photofeeler and thus have no female friends

Wanting to look dangerous is an incel fantasy, don’t fall for that shit.

If you’re normie/above average looking high trust is better as it will open more doors for you. Looking dangerous only benefits legit chads who are extremely good looking/striking.

By all means everyone should bodymax, so yeah hit the gym and roid if you want, it will only benefit you.
agree
low trust incel like me is over

imgur.com refused to connect....
cant see shit man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross and Hero of the Imperium
Shitty ass website Imgur.
Worst image host on the planet.

You look like a 2006 emo

sick square jawline

• +1